+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blackburn match

Winnable, don't expect us to keep a clean sheet so think carefully before predicting.

1-1 Tails

I still see a fragility in the side. 2:1 to Blackburn.

Ronnie Moore will be doing commentary with Rob Staton on radio ****field

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    no, I said pint, MTop

really think we can win this
    Peri gets rieght giddy when he's going to a match Oi mate, get one of them pork pies off Casper for me please.

Any suggestions for parking at Blackburn?Fancy us to get a result,Warney has got a decent squad together.Keep it going Paul.

They allegedly have several injuries so hopefully the cotton wool comes off Moore until we are winning by 2 then sub him

If we are seriously thinking about promotion this is the type of match where we have to pick up points.

I'll be amazed if we win this game
    Ref, Heywood is crap and the Lino on one side is Lancashires Natalie Aspinall

Never been a happy place for us to visit. Recall the 4-0 drubbing we got in the cup.

Obviously a point would be good but can see us struggle tonight with or without Moore up front.

We are on a good roll of late minus the Bratfud result so the lads will hopefully be up for it. Prove us doubters wrong please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12