+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should sleepy Joe Biden resign

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Can’t we just send the English ones? You don’t like them anyway if I recall correctiy
    English, Scottish, Welsh, Ghurka or whatever - no more lives should be lost or ruined fighting for a country that won't fight for itself.

81 million....81...jeezo

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    81 million....81...jeezo
    Hi Rross, is the 81m the number of people who voted for Biden? The voter turnout was about 66% and the number of votes cast was about 157m .Bidens share of the vote was about 52%. When you adjust his vote as a percentage of the electorate this comes down to about 33%.
    Best figures since 1980s.
    Last edited by BCram; 18-08-2021 at 10:19 PM.

I think that Biden will be a one term president if he lasts that long.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    According to some reports The Taliban are currently going door to door finding people that helped the evil west, taking them away and executing them. When they can't find the ones they want they're executing family members. We can choose to believe these reports or we can choose to believe The Taliban. I know who I prefer to believe.

You can't trust people like that, and I personally wouldn't like to work with anyone like them. They'll never make good on the promises they're making just now - that's just words to try to reduce the exodus and prevent total panic.

A year from now Afghanistan will be a tenth century state again where women are oppressed mercilessly and any disobedience results in instant execution. Can you imagine your sister being executed, without trial, for trying to better herself? That's the type of law The Taliban will impose again in Afghanistan.

The reports of mass executions may be correct, but they haven’t shown the dead bodies, which we have seen in the past, maybe, just maybe there is a change in strategy from the taliban, only time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Hi Rross, is the 81m the number of people who voted for Biden? The voter turnout was about 66% and the number of votes cast was about 157m .Bidens share of the vote was about 52%. When you adjust his vote as a percentage of the electorate this comes down to about 33%.
    Best figures since 1980s.
    81.2 million votes......which was looking like about 75 million at 2 in the morning.🙂

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Next election

Biden 3/1
    Harris 4/1
    The Donald 13/2
    Florida governor 9/1

Then a bit more fun

Tucker Carlson 40/1
    Trump jnr......50/1
    Ivana Trump...50/1
    Oprah 100/1
    George Clooney 100/1
    Meghan Markle 100/1

According to an article in last Sunday’s Sunday Times both Donald Trump and Joe Biden wanted all American troops out of Afghanistan by the 20th anniversary of 9/11 on 11th September 2021.
    The article further states that Defence officials point to a decision taken for publicity purposes by Biden who said in May that the bulk of the US troops should be out by July 4, Independence Day.
    At the end of June 2021 all 2,500 troops left Bagram air base.
    Taliban must have been rubbing their hands at this announcement by Biden and decided to bide their time before attacking.
    Another article suggested that Biden wanted all the US troops out of Afghanistan in plenty of time for the US Government mid term elections next year.
    I do not know how American politics works but I remember when the we won the Falklands war the Conservative Party with Margaret Thatcher as their leader and Prime Minister won the 1983 General Election with a landslide majority of 144 seats. This was partly as a result of the euphoria of the Britain wining the Falklands War almost a year earlier. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983...neral_election

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Can’t we just send the English ones? You don’t like them anyway if I recall correctiy
    Ouch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)