+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can we now talk "inbounds & outbounds" please?

I
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Unless something catastrophic happens the EPL will be kicking off in August with us back in it.

No time for sentiment now Barnes, Cork and Rodriguez are way past their EPL sell by date. That's three to replace.

Wout Weghorst? A report from Football Insider claims ‘loan star Wout Weghorst is not expected to sign a permanent deal at Old Trafford after scoring two goals in 18 appearances’. What do we do with this dude?

Bailey Peacock-Farrell not an EPL quality keeper in my opinion, time to go?

Bastien, Twine, Foster, Churlinov & Vitinho are nowhere near good enough for the rigours and demands of the EPL IMHO.

Loan stars Maatsen, Tella, Beyer & THB are not ours and this needs addressing ASAP.

That's a lot of sorting out to do. If Pace and VK can pull this off I will be truly amazed.
    Clearly Victor Gyokeres is going to be one on the radar. He has only 12 months left on his current contract with the Sky Blues. With a reported 20 million price tag there are other clubs eg Everton, Leeds, West Ham sniffing around but we already have Hjalmar Ekdak a Swedish international on our books and that with the prospect of working in the EPL with VK could be our trump card.

On the subject of inbounds and outbounds, it's such a complex situation I have no opinion on what needs to be done, I'll leave it to Vinni and simply wish him the best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    On the subject of inbounds and outbounds, it's such a complex situation I have no opinion on what needs to be done, I'll leave it to Vinni and simply wish him the best of luck.
    Paul Weller has an interesting slant on it...

https://www.lancs.live/sport/footbal...m_medium=email

Last I saw of Paul he was involved with the youth set up at Clitheroe, clearly that didn't last long as he's now manager at Colne, who play at Clitheroe on Easter Monday, a game Clitheroe have to win if they're going to finish in the play-offs. I would think the gate won't be far off 2,000, you won't be able to move.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Last I saw of Paul he was involved with the youth set up at Clitheroe, clearly that didn't last long as he's now manager at Colne, who play at Clitheroe on Easter Monday, a game Clitheroe have to win if they're going to finish in the play-offs. I would think the gate won't be far off 2,000, you won't be able to move.
    When I was much younger than I am today a guy who sat a row behind us kept on abusing Weller in the most obscene way. I had asked him to tone it down because we had young kids in attendance back then. He would not listen.

My mate who had season tickets on the same row with us had two kids in tow and took tremendous exception to this knob head.

Plain and simple, he knocked him out cold on an away day at Preston.

End of idiot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)