+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Ipswich v The MILLERS

A bit disappointed that we've not kept the two up top that we started with on Saturday. No doubt the manager's got his reasons but I can't think of any. Having said that, I can see Eaves having a good game tonight. As for Hugill ? I just hope he stays upright long enough to contribute something to the game. COME ON YOU MILLERS

Who's playing at LB?

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    Who's playing at LB?
    Probably be Ollie playing left wing back or Clucas I would think

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    Probably be Ollie playing left wing back or Clucas I would think
    I presume Clucas.

May as well not get off the bus looking at that team.

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    Team - Johansson , Peltier , Morrison , Odoffin , Kioso , Clucas , Rathbone , Tiehi , Rinomhota , Hugill , Eaves . subs - Phillips , Humphreys . Seriki , Cafu , Lindsey , Ferguson , Appiah , Nombe , Wyke
    Where is revan? Why not give striking a run, kioso hamstring could be saved for the qpr game

They've just pointed out on radio Sheffield that Ipswich have got 24 goals sat on their bench tonight, as opposed to our 26 goals in total all season, ha-ha. But even after hearing that statistic, it's just another game, and no-one knows what's going to happen. Football IS a funny old game and stranger things have happened.

COME ON YOU MILLERS

Where is everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    They've just pointed out on radio Sheffield that Ipswich have got 24 goals sat on their bench tonight, as opposed to our 26 goals in total all season, ha-ha. But even after hearing that statistic, it's just another game, and no-one knows what's going to happen. Football IS a funny old game and stranger things have happened.

COME ON YOU MILLERS
    We might not know but I think we can have a bloody good guess 😉

Morning Frog'n'all. Sorry to see Humphreys not starting but its a busy week and no doubt he will make an appearance. Good that we are going two at the front for an away game (and personally I don't really mind that its these two.) We struggle to score anything at the best of times; with a lone striker the small window of opportunity becomes virtually non existent...

Come on Millers - amaze us (please)

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast