+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spurs vs Cardiff

re: Spurs vs Cardiff

The only one who made great forward passes was Naughton ( as he did v Stoke).
    Been saying this for a while, our players don't seem to give and go.
    There were many instances in this game(and many others) where nobody makes a run into the space, and the midfielders have to hold onto the ball too long or they don't release it when there is a run.
    Lennon was the only one making runs into space Sunday and Naughton was the only one to find him.
    There were times when there was nobody getting into the box when we were attacking.
    I watch supposedly lesser teams, and their midfield players are making angles, passing and running forward for the return, players making intelligent runs off the ball and then receiving the pass.
    Football is all about movement, passing and working hard. It's not really that hard
    Half the time our players are static when they receive the ball, invariably with their backs to the opposition.
    When they do get into space nobody passes to them.

Townsend is frustrating s

the issues i have is why are the players going to run themselves into the ground when they know tim wont be there next season? why get stuck in and injured when the world cup is coming up? they know we wont win the league and its outside chance of top 4 so i think they are walking to the end of the season, papering over cracks in the team with wins, but not playing at the top of their game.

if we had a full time manager would they be putting in a shift? avb was full time and im not sure they were then.

Well I think they should be playing for a new manager, hopefully LVG!!

In any case they are professionals and should be out there earning their inflated wage accordingly!!

Its all about pride and self respect at the end of the day!!

Since he came back Ade has been a shining example and I never thought I'd ever say that!!

Lets wipe the smirk off Jose's face once and for all!!

COYS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)