+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T what's the best fight you have ever seen...

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    IBS is most definitely a wind-up merchant but equally definitely he is not, nor ever has been, Kempo. Mike's obsession is odd: for years he was on quite good, one might say even respectful terms with K. It all changed when mike took exception to kempo's claim to be an ex-rgs lad. Now, I don't know if kempo's claim was true but I can't think why he should lie about such a thing. I do know for a fact that kempo's claim to have worked on the RMBC garden scheme was true and I also know along with several other posters on here and another Millers' site that kempo is a retired doctor living in Leicestershire. IBS I'm pretty sure lives in Rotherham.
    I can't understand why the mods allow mike to peddle this nonsense to the obvious irritation of most reasonable people on here.
    I think you may have a vested interest in mods defending multis don't you think Monty?

...and no kempo isn't...that is utter nonsense...

...as for IBS..who knows where he lives the last I heard he was living in America...

Put it this way more people are driven off here by multis acting the goat like yourself,Kempo, IBS etc than Mikemiller challenging them. The Mods would happily get shut of the multis but find it hard to police them so they tolerate them. Ask frog and camiller if you don't think this is true...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 21-11-2019 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I think you may have a vested interest in mods defending multis don't you think Monty?

...and no kempo isn't...that is utter nonsense...

...as for IBS..who knows where he lives the last I heard he was living in America...

Put it this way more people are driven off here by multis acting the goat like yourself,Kempo, IBS etc than Mikemiller challenging them. The Mods would happily get shut of the multis but find it hard to police them so they tolerate them. Ask frog and camiller if you don't think this is true...
    Dear Tweedle, you seem incapable of sensible comment. Kempo posted on here (originally as Willritson) for many years when the site was buzzing. Apart from you and your buddy Mike no one has suggested he drove people away and there is certainly no evidence for it. Your definition of multi is strange: IBS does not come on MM in any other guise and both Cam and Frog know this. As for me, I find that in the last few months I have posted roughly 8% as much as you, have started no threads and, with the exception of the Tweedle gang, have an amicable relationship with most posters.
    As for where IBS lives only an idiot such as you could have any doubts that he is in Rotherham and in a specific part of the town.
    My vested interest exists only in your imagination. I expected your intervention as I have never hidden my contempt for you as this illusory Hail fellow Well Met character which disguises a seething pot of bile.

...oh dear I think I must have touched a nerve somewhere...this from someone who once wanted to meet me and mikemiller in the Angel to sort out our differences...charming chap aren't you...and I'm a nasty piece of work? I happen to think you should have been reprimanded by the mods for those comments but hey this nasty chap is quite tolerant so i didn't push it...

By the way, the mods did comment on multis putting off posters on here a little while ago..if you don't believe me ask them..

I am happy to dig the posts out if you really want me to embarass you...and the threats you made to me.

You can ask mikemiller as well if you want...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 21-11-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12