+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scenes at Coventry

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Nothing to do with Notts County more the need to get a point etc - don’t flatter yourself LOL

Expect you could see a whole lot more of that on Friday and if we win well....chaos will ensue no doubt. I’ll happily stay in my seat.
    Nothing to do with Notts County? Really? You behave like that every time you (think) get a point?

If Notts score first you'll stay in your seat all right - for the rest of the evening - along with the 4,000 others sitting round you. Until you scored you looked like the Terra Cotta army painted light blue.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Nothing to do with Notts County? Really? You behave like that every time you (think) get a point?

If Notts score first you'll stay in your seat all right - for the rest of the evening - along with the 4,000 others sitting round you. Until you scored you looked like the Terra Cotta army painted light blue.
    Oh mate have a word, making yourself look a ****. Lots of comments from your fans on Twitter etc about our support following that game, get your head out your arse.

More chance of you making a sensible comment than us staying in our seats. Another with acute small club syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Coventry_fan View Post
    Silent?? I was opposite the away end and I could hear singers corner so you’re either deaf or not willing to be fair and say both sets of fans were vocal as would be my interpretation of the night.

Thought you guys were loud, but then away support should always be loud!
    I'd say it was fairly even first half, when we scored second half you guys were pretty much silent except for the odd chant until you equalised and credit where it's due, you were pretty deafening then, up there with the loudest I've heard, whether that's due to good acoustics or not I don't know but I did think, "F*ck me, that's loud"

Fair comment and it can be very loud in The Ricoh with only 8/9k to be honest. Notts made some good noise too although I was right next to you. I’m not sure about that wheelbarrow song though?

Looking forward to an electric atmosphere on Friday, hopefully the other poster above will be able to hear as well as you lol.

What crowd are you expecting? 15k I think I’ve read?

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Oh mate have a word, making yourself look a ****. Lots of comments from your fans on Twitter etc about our support following that game, get your head out your arse.

More chance of you making a sensible comment than us staying in our seats. Another with acute small club syndrome.
    Oh, I thought you might resort to insult, typical Brummie, won't see sense.

Brummie Lol - I will give you that. ;0)

I think I'd be pissed off if I had to speak with that accent

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    I think I'd be pissed off if I had to speak with that accent
    What accent?

All this provocation about attendances is boring. Of course Coventry have more fans. You're the only team in that ****e city of yours. There's 2 teams here you imbecile.

Oh my - great comeback u moron....there’s two teams, **** me you are smart. Coventry has plenty of history arse wipe, try again.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast