+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Klipperty, love him or loathe him

Quote Originally Posted by 18nufc92 View Post
    Don’t like him but he’s an elite manager and will be a loss to the Premier League.

Of the top managers, Eddie Howe’s style is most comparable to Klopp’s but happily Eddie is a lot more likeable as a man. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the top teams have unlikeable managers though. Winners are bad losers.
    This.

Eddie’s a bad loser too but has more self control than Klipklop.

2nd highest wage bill in the league, 2nd or 3rd (until Chelsea went mental recently) highest transfer spend.

Heavy Metal football became industrial toxic wasteland football when he got his fake teeth and started whining about everyone and everything instead of accepting it was his own failure and his clubs poor performances that meant that his reign is fizzling out like a wet fart on a windy day in Ormskirk rather than the rip roaring pant splitter of the prophesised 'Quad' their arrogant, crowing, rotten toothed, bin-dipping, puddle drinking fans said was nailed on for his last season Laaaaah!

See you later Turkey teeth, it was interesting.

Don't let the swing do hit ya on the way out!

Is it a loss for the Prem? Only the Pundits, they'll need to find another muppet to get lubed up and bum to the hilt.

I really do hope this Slott fella is a spectacular failure!

We've lost De Zerbi too, Pep's boyfriend looks like he'll be off to Juve or Bayern. Unless the Bin-Dips do a U-Turn on Slott or The filth pot Ten Pence.

Time will tell, I guess.

Love him or loathe him? It’s a no brainier for me although loathe is probably not strong enough. He was ok when he first arrived,I liked him, but then he turned,AND had his teeth done, he blames everything and everybody when things don’t go well for him, arrogant, and his chest thumping like some medaevil gladiator ffs ! No good riddance from me.

As far as I’m concerned he showed his true colours when things got tough… glad to see the back of him.

Churlish? Possibly. Funny? Yep

Name:  auf.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  75.6 KB

I think he would stay if he saw a bit more potential in his team,
    Judt my opinion and i dont want to get in some heated argument with Liverpool supporters.
    But few years ago he started to rebuild the aging team and failed some way short. The team that got him two major trophies (CL and EPL) - Allison, VVD, Henderson, Firminhi, Mane, Salah is half gone, the rest is 31+ old. He spent fortune on Nunez, Gakpo etc and seems like has no second shot.

He is tired yes, but would he left if they were challenging for major trophies?
    Just like everyone I liked him at first, now he leaves a hell of a job for the successor. But makes it look like everything just fine

Quote Originally Posted by Marat18 View Post
    I think he would stay if he saw a bit more potential in his team,
    Judt my opinion and i dont want to get in some heated argument with Liverpool supporters.
    But few years ago he started to rebuild the aging team and failed some way short. The team that got him two major trophies (CL and EPL) - Allison, VVD, Henderson, Firminhi, Mane, Salah is half gone, the rest is 31+ old. He spent fortune on Nunez, Gakpo etc and seems like has no second shot.

He is tired yes, but would he left if they were challenging for major trophies?
    Just like everyone I liked him at first, now he leaves a hell of a job for the successor. But makes it look like everything just fine
    Good point!

Think Fergusson got out just the right time at Man Utd, won the title with a squad that was on the verge of collapse and made every f**ker after him look a complete tw@t.

I would say there is a lot of young talent coming through at Liverpool, and you’d think that was considered when appointing Slot… but I don’t know much about him so can’t really say either way 🤣

A very good point Marat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)