+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cardiff fan here

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Haven't got a clue Acido....
    Attachment 6663
    Was waiting for that, would have been disappointed if someone hadn't put this up. Anyway, where did you get a picture of my missus and her mates???

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jerection View Post
    Was waiting for that, would have been disappointed if someone hadn't put this up. Anyway, where did you get a picture of my missus and her mates???
    Yer mean this one ?

Incest is rife in Wales and Yawkshire ..according to cocker ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Nothing like that going off in Burnley/Lancash1te eh Alf...
    Name:  sixfingerhand.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  34.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jerection View Post
    I hope she's the pretty one.

Decent post by the lad - I've no real problem with Cardiff other than that they have the nasty habit of bleating us.

* Gets sheepskin coat. *

Yep Orgs,I agree with ewe a good post by the lad.
    His point was wool made and he knows full wool that our support is the best in the land,a point he rammed home well.
    Regarding that poor result ? Obviously we'll have to raise the baa performance wise this Sunday and not get fleeced again !
    MOT

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    His point was wool made and he knows full wool that our support is the best in the land,a point he rammed home well.
    Regarding that poor result ? Obviously we'll have to raise the baa performance wise this Sunday and not get fleeced again !
    MOT
    Wether we will depends on Christiansen Lacaune more Merino and our players being Suffolk and good.

Anything Skudde happen.....

* Awaits Hampshire tagnut

I've got an 8 month old border collie, me.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    MOT
    Love it mate.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Whats that coming out of the closet... ohh its just Uncle Alf with his 1,000 year old jokes. Move along folks, there nothing to see here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)