+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harry

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I expect that means we shall have that incredibly boring and embarassing barmpot Brian (the so called Blade) on FH claiming the credit.

He's already touting Brooksy for great things (yes Bruno - nobody else had spotted his potential before you clapped eyes on him) and giving advice to CW on how to manage a football team. The mind boggles!
    Chuffin hell Ronaldo,that's not like you to be so vitriolic towards anyone. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    Some said a oil tanker turned quicker. well done that man.
    Pigs were very unkind to him on porktalk when he was here

Now they all wish he played for them

Fkin bankers

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Pigs were very unkind to him on porktalk when he was here

Now they all wish he played for them

Fkin bankers
    Some BLADES comments weren't gr8 when he was here 58,Leadboots etc; UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Chuffin hell Ronaldo,that's not like you to be so vitriolic towards anyone. UTCB
    Yes I know. I fear it's PMT or perhaps I'm going through "the change" (again).
    I was right though. Fortunately he came on near the end, so couldn't drone on as long as usual.

Actually, I know (or more accurately, knew) Bruno from the good old days when we were both involved in the local football scene and he is (or at least, was) a really lovely bloke. It's just that his contributions to FH are simply embarassing and repetitive - and drive me up the wall!

I fear that sometime in his playing career, he may have accidently clashed heads once too often with someone like Mickey Fitz, Youngy or one of the Hobsons. They were all a bit like running into granite boulders!

Happy days!

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Yes I know. I fear it's PMT or perhaps I'm going through "the change" (again).
    I was right though. Fortunately he came on near the end, so couldn't drone on as long as usual.

Actually, I know (or more accurately, knew) Bruno from the good old days when we were both involved in the local football scene and he is (or at least, was) a really lovely bloke. It's just that his contributions to FH are simply embarassing and repetitive - and drive me up the wall!

I fear that sometime in his playing career, he may have accidently clashed heads once too often with someone like Mickey Fitz, Youngy or one of the Hobsons. They were all a bit like running into granite boulders!

Happy days!
    Perhaps you should get this out in the open Ronnie - it might be good for you to get it off your chest and for Bruno to realise what a prat he is being.....he probably has no idea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12