+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tomorra Neets Championship Games

Can’t believe all 3 of our rivals at the bottom have won! Luton 86th, Wigan 90th and Huddersfield 96th minute winners You couldn’t make it up!
    It looks like it’s in the stars for us to go down!

Great results toneet, we gu joint bottom, 6 points adrift of safety.

Looiz at Charlton and it's almost certainly good night not that I think otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Can’t believe all 3 of our rivals at the bottom have won! Luton 86th, Wigan 90th and Huddersfield 96th minute winners You couldn’t make it up!
    It looks like it’s in the stars for us to go down!
    Nothing to do with stars unless Conway and his recruitment team you class as stars perky

On Saturday we'll see what we're made of, in more senses than one

Was going to post this on the “How do we feel” thread, but best that’s left now. ( Thank You all).
    Tonight’s results are a kick, yet I’m still positive.
    We have tickets to Charlton with a Sunday morning visit to RAF museum as a “Real reason to go” if it all goes wrong, and this will be the first “away” for a fair while.
    Exile is absolutely on the money. Saturday is a key game in our season, and they know it too ( hence the ticket offer to their fan’s initially)..... Picked this one out as a key one a few months ago, and Luton away is the other one.....
    If we sell any one of Woodrow, Mowatt or Chaplin before midnight Friday and there’ll be a serious discussion regarding cancelling the hotel and Wasting the 24 notes on the tickets in our house.

I Fancy us to do them though....
    Long way yet, but its Any 3 from 4 for me at the moment.... If anyone is in free fall above us..... it’s Hull, so if one of the bottom 3 pull a few out of the bag, they are my tip to drop into it. W
    Lose at Charlton and it a done deal.

Well last night went well !!

As already stated lose on saturday and its hard to see us coming back from that .

Where's Flitcroft these days ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well last night went well !!

As already stated lose on saturday and its hard to see us coming back from that .

Where's Flitcroft these days ?
    We need some special human beings like Tom Kennedy and Stephen Dawson.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    We need some special human beings like Tom Kennedy and Stephen Dawson.
    Wid probably get that dip stick Stephen Dawson off BBS !

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Was going to post this on the “How do we feel” thread, but best that’s left now. ( Thank You all).
    Tonight’s results are a kick, yet I’m still positive.
    We have tickets to Charlton with a Sunday morning visit to RAF museum as a “Real reason to go” if it all goes wrong, and this will be the first “away” for a fair while.
    Exile is absolutely on the money. Saturday is a key game in our season, and they know it too ( hence the ticket offer to their fan’s initially)..... Picked this one out as a key one a few months ago, and Luton away is the other one.....
    If we sell any one of Woodrow, Mowatt or Chaplin before midnight Friday and there’ll be a serious discussion regarding cancelling the hotel and Wasting the 24 notes on the tickets in our house.

I Fancy us to do them though....
    Long way yet, but its Any 3 from 4 for me at the moment.... If anyone is in free fall above us..... it’s Hull, so if one of the bottom 3 pull a few out of the bag, they are my tip to drop into it. W
    Lose at Charlton and it a done deal.
    A think we'll looiz at Charlton.

A think the present bottom three --Wigan. Barnsley and Luton will gu darn

Enjoy thi trip darn to that London Jules. Watch art fo child urchin pickpockets and chirpy Cockneys selling bird food at rip-off prices in Trafalgar Square.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Wid probably get that dip stick Stephen Dawson off BBS !
    Take it your not a fan!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast