+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nolo at Bierkeller

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Saturday. I will be at Barnet supporting my team. Swansea was bad , really bad but aho ! I went to Blackpool last season and to be honest they could have had 10 ! That game hurt me more than Swansea because I went to Blackpool with hope. I love Notts, my dad did now my son does. Not much more to say.
    My Grandad (RIP) supported Notts and as did another relative who worked at ML for many years.

I could have chosen the red side of the Trent at the age of 8 but almost felt duty bound to continue the black and white road.

Have I regretted that choice - not for one second.

Of course I wish we had the fanbase and financial clout of the reds but it is what it is.

As the saying goes - you can change your friends, your house, your car, your wife, but you must never ever change your team no matter how bad they are or become.

And yes, I will be at Barnet tomorrow (by train)

COYP

Quote Originally Posted by Proudpie View Post
    My Grandad (RIP) supported Notts and as did another relative who worked at ML for many years.

I could have chosen the red side of the Trent at the age of 8 but almost felt duty bound to continue the black and white road.

Have I regretted that choice - not for one second.

Of course I wish we had the fanbase and financial clout of the reds but it is what it is.

As the saying goes - you can change your friends, your house, your car, your wife, but you must never ever change your team no matter how bad they are or become.

And yes, I will be at Barnet tomorrow (by train)

COYP
    My old man was the biggest Notts fan you were ever likely to meet, he followed them everywhere. His first born , my brother is a Forest fan though. Fits the profile perfectly. He's a right w****r .
    Going by car tomorrow.

COYP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12