+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardiff City Post Match Thoughts

Like i said last week , Get Warnock in ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    As far as I see it he has a free ride now until the end of the October and players come back fit.

We had a back 5 with one CB today. I can't complain we lost 2-0.
    It’s the way we lose away from home that worries me.

Their 2 goals very predictable our 2 make shift cbs beaten in air. Surprise surprise. Dex and bramall actually played well but they are not chuffin cbs.

I have never known us have us so many players out long term. Its scandalous.

Grant hall said on comms he is feeling good and might only be 2 weeks away! Well dont feel bad grant or feck knows when you will be back

Lets hope we are not too far adrift with the pigs by jan and we have a chance of getting some players in defence who may actually play a few 90 minutes for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I am very disappointed with the result, I said 2-0 because us getting 0 was a good a prediction as the sun coming up each day. However, I thought the players picked did better than the last 2 away games, there was a slight improvement in the performance. Bramall again at fault for a goal, he trys hard and did his best he just is not a championship level defender. nombe is not worth £1.20 never mind £1.2m absolute garbage, it is like we picked a bloke out of the stand and gave him a shirt. green has ability but is lazy, at least Appiah looked ok on the right coming in on his left and he hit the bar. Fred was poor today, but he is a decent player. Hugill is a complete and utter waste of a wage, he plays the man never plays the ball, Kelly did more in the last few minutes than Hugill did in 60, he doesn't close down just walks about with his hands out. TS pay for a hypnotist and convince him he is playing preston, WBA or Norwich every week. Our tactics don't exist and our set pieces are terrible. We need to make some hard decisions at the club if we are to stand any chance, first thing is cancel Morrisons contract immediately, pay him up he clearly has issues andI think he will be retiring himself very soon. That gets us a squad place where we can bring in a free agent CB, there are still a few out there, we need CB bodies that can play in that squad otherwise every cross will be an attempt on goal. I know people say we have a better squad, well i don't agree, the players don't look fit, sharp or capable to play 90 minutes twice a week. We have brought in a lot of poor players. The coaching is terrible, no system, tactics or even ability to organise ourselves at restarts. Things need to improve drastically in the next month or we will have to consider a change.
    totally agree, especially Hugill, Nombe and Kelly and yes, the coaching is terrible, no system, tactics or even ability to organise ourselves at restarts. Things need to improve drastically

Lembikisa has great talent but Kioso would be a much more solid RB/RCB - Peterboro have made him captain because he's having such a good season - I'd play Dexter further forward or maybe at RWB in home games where going forwards is more important

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    As far as I see it he has a free ride now until the end of the October and players come back fit.

We had a back 5 with one CB today. I can't complain we lost 2-0.
    Didn't see the game.

Did we start with Revan and Onyedinma as wing backs, and a back 3 of Bramall, Blackett and Lembikisa?

Quote Originally Posted by Nellinio View Post
    You were right
    The problems are entirely down to poor management

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    Didn't see the game.

Did we start with Revan and Onyedinma as wing backs, and a back 3 of Bramall, Blackett and Lembikisa?
    Kind of but Fred was largely AWOL

CE, no need to reply, someone just confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nellinio View Post
    Probably couldn't afford him, unless it was a very short term contract allowing him to go to another club later in the season.

I absolutely cannot believe we've tried playing 3CBs when 2 are not actual CBs. Neither is Onyedinma a RWB. It didn't work against Stoke and it didn't work against Millwall.

We play 451 away from home, that's it. When is MT going to stop ****ing around playing with wing backs? He said himself in his preview that he wanted to replicate our home form but then he changes everything. Why didn't he just stick Bramall in for Humphreys?

I absolutely despair.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast