+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big well done to Steve Evans

re: Big well done to Steve Evans

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUFC
    Congratulations on a great first half to the season Steve!

Just put my Evo signed shirt up today. To be burnt in the back garden if he goes to Wednesday

Like, especially the burn bit

Congratulations on a great first half to the season Steve!

Just put my Evo signed shirt up today. To be burnt in the back garden if he goes to Wednesday

That shirt looks huge ;-) UTM

Is that shirt double the size cos that looks massive...looks like you could fit two Gaffer's in it...then again...

As for the Gaffer's achievement...Stupendous!

Into his second full season and we come through the Xmas fixtures in a play off spot...would you dare have dreamed that at the start of this season? Fast forward and the games where we have lost stupid points or had points robbed off us through poor officiating decisions and we really could be in dream land at the mo...

Onwards and upwards as they say...

Haha it's only a large, the gaffer wouldn't have a prayer of getting in that!

Overall I think SE has done what has been asked, no more no less.

He's been blessed with a very generous budget, and thus far does not look like emulating the amazing success of Ronnie Moore, who was working under more stringent circumstances.

I like the way SE has evaluated his own strengths & weaknesses and responded to some of them. He has also put himself in the community admirably.

What is utterly perplexing is, he is developing a horrible trend of poor home records. This, for any team is commercial suicide, winning all our matches away does not compensate for that.

I think 1 thing we can all agree is this. Yes before the season we'd had taken 6th, in fact even 16th. Our season will hinge on the month of January, more off it than on. If the board really want us in the promised land are they going to show us this - this month, because if they don't they seriously risk the wheels coming off in the summer. After spending so much time in the play offs, it would feel like a f

What kempo said.

UTM!

Haha it's only a large, the gaffer wouldn't have a prayer of getting in that!
    Have you got really small doors?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12