+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Addison gives us options - Evans

re: Addison gives us options - Evans

There's no disputing the tremendous job the management team has done in gaining promotion and getting us in a play off place half way through the season but I can't shake off the uneasy feeling about loans and transfers, especially what's happened recently with Tidser and Worrall. I've given up counting how many are out on loan, possibly six, maybe seven...

I had hoped the annual turnover of personnel would end once Evans arrived and we could look forward to more stability but it seems the revolving door is spinning ever faster. Inconsistency in team selection inevitably leads to inconsistency in performance.

I'm obviously delighted with where we are - but fear we could be building a house of cards.

[quote="NeztheMiller"How the bloody hell can we be stronger now than we were a few weeks back ?

A few weeks back we had Tidser and Worrall!"
    [/quote]

Well we've just signed a former England Under 21 midfielder (touted to be the next Tom Huddlestone prior to his injury problems) who can also play at Centreback so if we can get him back to pre injury form he's gonna be a superstar for us. - view external link

I think the Tidser and Worrall deals will ultimately be good for us, it should get them both much needed experience and first team action.

Worrall would be behind Agard and Pringle, sat on the fringes, Tidser would be 4th choice for the central midfield roles - again he is better off playing somewhere else clocking up games.

Both will be back and hopefully much better for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12