+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miller to Bolton...

re: Miller to Bolton...

Miller was a top player when he first came to us,the mere idea of him going to another club used to worry me!I point out the words 'was' and 'used to'...he's gone stale for me,we need to freshen it up and I honestly think we could do a hell of a lot better for the wage he's taking.No disrespect to lee,he's done well at times but I wouldn't lose any sleep if Bolton or any other team took him off our hands

On current form he can barely justify a place on the bench let alone a starting position. He hasn't added anything to the side in my opinion and has really only been living off his since he joined us.

Not sure if this rumour is true or not, but I can definitely see the logic behind it. Fail to see what attracts Bolton to him - so maybe that shows how little I know about football and talent-spotting

when is buster madine getting sprung?

July would be 9 months into his sentence so I would think that would be about when he gets out.

God, can folk seriously be suggesting Madine as a potential replacement for Miller?
    Even given his below par performances this season, surely L.M. is a better, more reliable bet than the "washing machine"?
    * Careful what you wish for, I would say*

Miller's performances this season are a direct result of the negative tactic's employed.

He's quality, I sincerely hope he doesn't go but if he does good luck to him.

Good call Makfox.
    Some on here wont realise how lucky we are to have the big fella till the ya boo brigade drive him away.
    Then, sure as guns, he'll be a revelation for whoever he moves to.

No wonder the guy falls over,probably thinks it is the best chance of scoring from a free kick,thats how bad the strike force are.

He must also get fed up if he wins a headed flick there will be no runners from the static midfield and must think whats the point of winning a header in the first place.Is it any wonder he looks fed up,and he knows it has been gan on for yonks and nothing done about it.

Don't think he'd be better but he would be cheaper which i think would be a prime consideration for the club.

buster buster...

tonight there is gonna be a jail break...

He has done well for us in the past but has been poor this season, he would probably admit that himself. He is obviously not the worst player in the team but as captain and a senior player he has let the team down on a number of occasions this year both with his discipline and his attitude when the chips are down.
    I can understand in a way why people defend him because it's a bit soulless wheeling and dealing with loan players but it's stretching it a bit now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)