+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Sevconians boycott semi-final if they play...

re: Will Sevconians boycott semi-final if they play...

Quote Originally Posted by tartanscone1314
    It would sicken fans of the rangers , if they had to hand over a pile of cash To aberdeen or Dundee united. I think they would want to boycott , but just like last time a few ***dred bares would ignore the boycott and go along to see their team get spanked.

This seems a thick Tim [/quote]

You are thick if you think that people who laugh at rangers are all tims

I've been laughing at the rangers since they came into existence , and so have most fans of Scottish clubs

You are a thick Tim

"rangers"

Fit a bunch of pannies

nae wise loyal

If Aberdeen get to the semi final, which is fairly likely, given the fixed draw, there is no way on this earth the establishment will allow a sevco/AFC semi final. However, say the nominated draw personnel deliberately busted the fix, like Biffy Clyro did a few years back, and it happened, I would hope AFC fans would also boycott the game, as this would damage sevco's immediate finances more than AFC's.

If AFC and Sevco both reach the semi final, I reckon you would get 50/1 from a bookie on them being paired together in the 'draw'.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNipples
    If Aberdeen get to the semi final, which is fairly likely, given the fixed draw, there is no way on this earth the establishment will allow a sevco/AFC semi final. However, say the nominated draw personnel deliberately busted the fix, like Biffy Clyro did a few years back, and it happened, I would hope AFC fans would also boycott the game, as this would damage sevco's immediate finances more than AFC's.

If AFC and Sevco both reach the semi final, I reckon you would get 50/1 from a bookie on them being paired together in the 'draw'.
    the buns were telling everyone they would boycott spl clubs who wronged them but it was obvious at the time they wouldnt, just usual pish from them

ffs remember that was around the time they predicted armageddon too

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHaze

the buns were telling everyone they would boycott spl clubs who wronged them but it was obvious at the time they wouldnt, just usual pish from them

ffs remember that was around the time they predicted armageddon too [/quote]

Well, AFC's crowds are up 2000+ on average, so far this season, compared to last, and were up 1000+ last season, after that lot e

Woly's boycott continues unabated. This is it's 30th year and he's no intention of breaking it.

Says the unemployable non-attending jambo moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Redford
    It would sicken fans of the rangers , if they had to hand over a pile of cash To aberdeen or Dundee united. I think they would want to boycott , but just like last time a few ***dred bares would ignore the boycott and go along to see their team get spanked.

Rangers won't be handing over any of the revenue from the semi finals to Aberdeen or Dundee United I can assure you of that.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastscot
    Rangers won't be handing over any of the revenue from the semi finals to Aberdeen or Dundee United I can assure you of that.[/quote]

You reckon they'll be bust (again) before they can do that?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)