+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fat Eck bottling it from debate with sheepy councilor

re: Fat Eck bottling it from debate with sheepy councilor

I am perfectly capable of making myself look like fud, dinnae need any outside help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dullard
    I am perfectly capable of making myself look like fud, dinnae need any outside help.
    Canna add tae that!

I nominate Ted's Rangers pound as oor new currency - just as worthless, & ye can use it as bog roll if yer short!

Quote Originally Posted by gersforme
    he has been raving about a debate with cameron, cameron would wipe the floor with him, cameron knows its not england v scotland , and has played this well.
    THe single reason Cameron is hiding from Wee Eck is that he kens FINE that Eck'd tear him a new one. He'd be an even bigger laughing stock afterwards than he is now!

As for Eck debating with a Labour cooncillor, why the feck would he bother doing that then?

Quote Originally Posted by pwlp
    he has been raving about a debate with cameron, cameron would wipe the floor with him, cameron knows its not england v scotland , and has played this well.
    THe single reason Cameron is hiding from Wee Eck is that he kens FINE that Eck'd tear him a new one. He'd be an even bigger laughing stock afterwards than he is now!

As for Eck debating with a Labour cooncillor, why the feck would he bother doing that then?[/quote]

To attempt to get some more votes for indy...perhaps!

Quote Originally Posted by gersforme
    I doubt Cameron would win any debate with Salmond

So if Wee Eck is such a great debater and so confident ot slaying the mighty Cameron. Why doesn't he debate with some wee nonentity sheep councillor?

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare
    So if Wee Eck is such a great debater and so confident ot slaying the mighty Cameron. Why doesn't he debate with some wee nonentity sheep councillor?
    I think your answer is in the last 3 words.

[quote="Dullard"

Salmond in 2014 " An independent Scotland will keep the pound "

Governor of the Bank of England 2014 "No you wont " ... (no he didn't, try reading what he said)

Prime Minister 2014 " No you wont " ...(No he didn't, try reading what he said)

Shadow Chancellor 2014 " No you wont "... (no he didn't, try reading what he said)

Back to the barter system then?[/quote]

Corrected that for you.

If you are going to make serious comment about the debate at least try quoting what was said and not what you thought was said. Neither the Governor, the Chancellor nor the Prime Minister has said they won''t allow a currency union. They have said its not desirable (in their eyes) a

Anyone who hadn't actually listened to gov of BoE speech would be forgiven for thinking that he said no if you listen to the spin from the Better Together campaign. But then again people should know better than trust anything BT come out with.

How exactly do these English scoundrels plan to take away the pound from Scotland, are they going to batter on people's doors and confiscate them all

The Scottish pound is to all intents an internal currency anyway, and will remain that way after independence. The notes will be guaranteed by the Scottish government and a Scottish central bank, if it came to that. The value of the Scottish pound may or may not vary on international markets, if it's tied to the Euro, I'm sure it'll be fine. Hopefully English banknotes will not be accepted

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)