+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Immense Joy

re: Immense Joy

so why make an knob out of yaself

Quote Originally Posted by Les_bradds_lad
    so why make an knob out of yaself
    Says who ? You ?

Care to explain what you mean or should you sober up first ?
    The only nob is you

Looking at your posts yeh ya making a knob out of yaself ya come on creaming yaself because the club captain may be going

Looking at other forums (you should try it some times ) the majority of posters are quite happy with the appointment and extended contract it's only the moronic few who put up posts/start threads like you have

Quote Originally Posted by Les_bradds_lad
    Looking at your posts yeh ya making a knob out of yaself ya come on creaming yaself because the club captain may be going

Looking at other forums (you should try it some times ) the majority of posters are quite happy with the appointment and extended contract it's only the moronic few who put up posts/start threads like you have

I made the post on Sunday

Only when the club made it's decision did you decide to post. Five days later.
    If the club had made a different decision you'd have made that your opinion too.
    The truth is, whatever decision the club makes, you adjust your position.
    That way you're always "right"

The people at the club don't always get it right. I saw it with Coyle last season.

And I voiced those opinions way before he was sacked.

Caldwell missed the vast majority of last season through injury, he wasn't the captain then was he ?

He makes too many costly errors. And where games are decided with smal

nice try, but you're still looking like a knob pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Wigan_
    I'm not wrong. I was repeating a rumour started by the Daily Mirrors's man in the f**king know.
    And I said please be true

I should have known better. Who the f**k would want to buy Caldwell ? Apart from a bottom half second division team.

Making Caldwell player coach is a p*ss poor decision. As was Caldwell's decision to take a penalty against Arsenal having missed the f**king season.

Nob rot ? Tossers ? What a revolting ill- thought out person you are.
    Whelan is no fool and as we know doesn't throw money around like a man with 3 months to live at a lap dancing club. Were as you are a fool and every time you post you prove it.

You are of course entitled and all that shi.te but you are mainly a ranting jeb end and I for one hate you

This is the problem with some of our fans. So quick to criticise our players. Watson gomez and Caldwell all got stick last season on forums and at matches but whats the point. True fans dont do that.

I listen to my Ipod when at game so I don't have to listen to ****s moaning at our players. it makes a really good combination. I remember Cilla Black singing Alfie as yon Gomez scored the last min free kick. Maybe SDW should leave the music on all game

Quote Originally Posted by twofootedchallenge
    I listen to my Ipod when at game so I don't have to listen to ****s moaning at our players. it makes a really good combination. I remember Cilla Black singing Alfie as yon Gomez scored the last min free kick. Maybe SDW should leave the music on all game
    furkin Cilla? owd mon

Quote Originally Posted by grumpster

furkin Cilla? owd mon
    No, just listening to the music

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)