+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sounds Woeful!!!

re: Sounds Woeful!!!

Morning after the night before. It was great to witness a home win, it has been a long time coming.

But I have a horrible thought that it was the worst possible result.

One win does not make Freedman a tactical genius, he got lucky last night. It has given him some respite no doubt.

In the Sheffield Star this morning they quote Bolton as being the worst team Rotherham have played this season. They are correct.

With Freedman at the helm we will be relegated.

Back to normal at Wolves on Saturday, a big powerful team who will overrun us.

We won.

Just rejoice at that news and congratulate our players and the manager...

at least until Saturday.

Good on you Warren. I'm delighted as well. I hate us losing!!

However, eric's post sums everything up perfectly

I looked around at the euphoria in the Bolton end at full time...I just don't get it.

How can people want rid of a manager so much, and be that happy when we get a win that basically gives him more time to ruin the club?

Surely people realise it's only a matter of weeks, probably days, before normal service is resumed, and the booing, slating, unhappiness in general starts again. In fact, I'm sure at one point we were ten minutes away from the biggest full time boo since Hull 2009.

It's clear we're going round in circles with Freedman, it's just time he went, along with Gartside.

I get where you are coming from Dan and ithat result does buy him more time. Even me who is anti Dougie would find it hard not to be happy, I suppose because it's been so long and getting a late winner helps lift the mood, albeit for a short time. I'm the same as you though it will be normal service resumed at Wolves.

At he end of the day 99percent of fans want freedman out.but lastnight the club we all hold dear to our hearts won a football match,now I don't give a fck about dougie being given more time,i don't care at the moment that at wolves we will be sh1t again.Lastnite Bolton wanderers won a game and im well fcking happy and I will celebrate that regardless of anything else because I love bwfc and we got 3pts.oh and im bit p1ssed again

If Freedman turns this around it will be a miracle!

Couldn't make the game last night, although I had a ticket.

Managed to listen to the second half, Glad we won.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsmore
    At he end of the day 99percent of fans want freedman out.but lastnight the club we all hold dear to our hearts won a football match,now I don't give a fck about dougie being given more time,i don't care at the moment that at wolves we will be sh1t again.Lastnite Bolton wanderers won a game and im well fcking happy and I will celebrate that regardless of anything else because I love bwfc and we got 3pts.oh and im bit p1ssed again
    Yep I agree with everything that you say there whatsmore apart from the fact unlike you I'm completely sober

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)