+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BW for Admin

re: BW for Admin

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    Perhaps Trix should become mod again and he could give us his log in details so we could all mod the board.
    That sounds like the worst idea ever in the history of mankind, jj

Quote Originally Posted by SlideySam
    have you complained to FM aboot this rogue sam on the loose?
    No. That would require a few minutes of effort on my part. I find it easier to just ignore him. I don't think he's fooling anyone.

Not sure who it is, though ...[/quote]

Oh the irony

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    Perhaps Trix should become mod again and he could give us his log in details so we could all mod the board.
    that someone at FM thought he should be allowed anywhere near the ban button shows what kind f'eck wits 'run' the show.

if summat like that happens again, you'll have to let us know where else you post cos i won't be hanging around to witness the ensuing debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw
    that someone at FM thought he should be allowed anywhere near the ban button shows what kind f'eck wits 'run' the show.

if summat like that happens again, you'll have to let us know where else you post cos i won't be hanging around to witness the ensuing debacle.[/quote] Well you pressed the complain button enough when i was mod charlie.

no idea what that's supposed to mean, richard.

no idea what that's supposed to mean, richard.
    Lol

I would have absolutely no problem with Bw being Mod, he'd make a good one..

The fact that FootyMad don't respond to any type of E-mail gives no hope of getting someone to mod the board..

ffs when I lost my old username for no reason at all (like Trac) I couldn't even get a reply going through a site mod from the Villa board.. they couldn't give a toss..

Footymad are weird.

This board needs an even-handed admin, and I think BW is the man for the job.

Always even-keeled, good-humored, and fair. Not one prone to flying off the handle and behaving irrationally.

My vote is with BW.

the same BW that wants to see 'scroats' have the '****' beaten out of them?

admin?

nah, think not.[/quote]

, Well , I have actually been a mod for around a decade now cow , WOW must be pretty desperate eh , however & FYI the term scroat was used while referring to the low life scum we have in today’s society & was making what I consider a valid point , am sure (given the context ) most people would agree , but of course you don’t ..no real surprise in that eh , if was to tell you its Tuesday you wouldn’t believe that either ..oh dear

Sam , thank-you , the board does IMO need a little sorting out & ridding of the crap its become a bore sadly

Cow must be the only one that din't know you are a mod Bw.
    To be fair to him he is rather dim

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast