+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: for all the Cark nockers

re: for all the Cark nockers

Krok,
    The player's performance was indeed abysmal, unprofessional, and perhaps they should offer to pay back their wages for that game like the Sunderland players did after losing 8-0 to S'hampton. But, in my opinion, many of the players are simply not good enough for the Championship and yesterday they completely lost confidence and were found out. Hughton and Clark have seen every developed talent sold out of the club and any incoming players had to be free and in this world you get what you pay for. Both on and off the pitch, BCFC has witnessed a talent drain on a tremendous scale (I see Andy Walker is also leaving) and no organisation can sustain that. The talent drain is not the fault of Lee Clark and not the fault of the players, it is the fault of the owners.

Anyway, this is just my opinion. I would be interested if you could explain to me exactly how getting rid of all the current players and getting new ones in is going to change anything.

Cheers

Because like most true fans I would rather see the team go down fighting than sit through another "performance" like that. Apart from Reilly, Hall and Arthur & the goalie none of the others showed up. For some bizarre reason it does not matter how poorly Robinson, Grounds, Cotterill, Caddis and Donaldson play they are not dropped. Its time to lose this lot and give ago to those who want to play. A disgraceful effort; and it would have come from this lot of outstanding poor character regardless of who the owners were - just like "Blues Best Ever Squad"

We'll soon see - I don't expect immediate results as the bloke is no miracle worker, but listening to GR talk alone is a breath of fresh air after Elsie's barely controlled rants.

At least GR should play players where they are best, that would be a start. Lee Clark was not the cause of this clubs fall but we were absolutely doomed under his moronic management - at least under GR I think we MIGHT have a sniff at it.

He's gonna need 5 or 6 games to get to grips with things I'd have thought though, just hope we aren't too far adrift by then.

KRO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)