+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GIRFUY

re: GIRFUY

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastDon
    Lucky we didn't hit 6 goals.

So when Motherwell aren't cheating this is your level-?

Good luck staying up.
    kn0b.

Motherwell have beaten us for many seasons, outplayed us and been the better team. show some respect now that we seem to have out act together you tool![/quote]

Don't worry man the knobs like him always crawl out the woodwork when a team hits rough times. It's our turn and thats footballs fuuds like him infest every teams support. Good luck in yer bid tae pip Celtic you were well worth your victory today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus79

Good luck staying up.
    kn0b.

Motherwell have beaten us for many seasons, outplayed us and been the better team. show some respect now that we seem to have out act together you tool![/quote]

Imposter.[/quote]

no, it's me... and you are a jackass.[/quote]

WCD abody kens you're at it.

Away and join the Central Belt phannies YA gype.

Anyway-GIRFUY Non-Steelmen.[/quote]

You'll be fine when yer bawz drop.

Good luck staying up.
    kn0b.

Imposter.[/quote]

no, it's me... and you are a jackass.[/quote]

WCD abody kens you're at it.

Away and join the Central Belt phannies YA gype.

Anyway-GIRFUY Non-Steelmen.[/quote]

phanny... I am an Aberdeen supporter and always been an aberdeen supporter... but we have some phannies in our support who once we get a good team want to be d!cks...

you have had too many shandies.

Away n splash pish all over year self Ya roaster.
    I canny wait till year oil industry goes belly up n you go back to being a smelly wee fishing village. Go and pull your self thinking about Willie Miller's tash. Goat hearding knob rash that you are.
    err

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You hurting aye-?

You came from a sh1thole before Ravenscraig, and come from an even bigger sh1thole now it's gone.

Yer diddy club should really be in the championship, the likes of Falkirk are bigger clubs.[/quote]

Hurting over a game, don't be silly kid. Can understand your sad life, I've heard about folk like you. 40 odd, still living with year mammy, stack shelves in Aldi. Addicted to child ****, never had a wee girlfriend. Sign up to some other teams fan site and wait 3 years to have a pop. I genuinely feel sorry for you lad, I may stay in a sh@t hole, but you know what Hector...I'm happy.
    Now run along a

Don't be to hard on the boy...He's probably waited about 5 years for this opportunity.

Gallus min what are you play in' at?

Aye it's great that the Dons are having a fantastic season, but it was only two seasons ago we were bottom six.

This lot have been punching above their weight for years. Gie them some respect.

Last game last season was hard to take. I was spitting ****in feathers walkin out the ground. But blame the ref, nae Motherwell.

All the best with yer season boys, except when you're playing us of course.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachEndLeftSide
    Gallus min what are you play in' at?

Aye it's great that the Dons are having a fantastic season, but it was only two seasons ago we were bottom six.

This lot have been punching above their weight for years. Gie them some respect.

Last game last season was hard to take. I was spitting ****in feathers walkin out the ground. But blame the ref, nae Motherwell.

All the best with yer season boys, except when you're playing us of course.
    The boys a loon. Ne'er mind, ah hope yeez win the league this year.

Balance is required in Scotch Fitba and that means we all live within our means. We excelled for a longer than I've seen or expected (except in the Cup but then again there wiz a final).

That I can't argue with.

The rest of the rant tho ? Jeez !!!!! just proves that an aptitude test is required before folks get access to a keyboard.

I doubt there's a Well fan or player who thought our late goal at Todders should have stood, but don't blame us FFS, blame the men in black who allowed it. That was our attitude when the ball was punched into our net earlier in the season.

Now go focus your efforts maintaining that lead over the Vermin. We aint the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yazz

I doubt there's a Well fan or player who thought our late goal at Todders should have stood, but don't blame us FFS, blame the men in black who allowed it.
    Really? I think most Well fans think it should have stood. That "incident" however highlighted other refereeing ineptitudes. The first incident was when Shaun Hutchinson's shirt was almost ripped off his back in the box by Scott Vernon - no penalty. Mark Reynolds blatantly handled on the goal line - unlike yesterday no red card.

Back to yesterday. The Aberdeen support did their team credit yesterday. Almost 1,800 travelled to the game and made plenty of noise. In the main decent fans. However there was small group, of not so young fans, who besmirched their before the match by chanting some vile and sick abuse.

Gallus79

I hope you get an agent soon. You will do yourself damage by sitting in the dark, handling yourself!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)