+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Migrant madness

re: Migrant madness

Good post Alto, and a good point about Saudi, they and all the Gulf states are among the richest countries in the world, how many refugees have they taken in,,,,,,,,,NONE. Despite speaking the same language and having the same religion, what kind of religion is it that has no compassion.

Qatar has thousands of foreign workers building football stadiums why not build a new town for the refugees, they have plenty of space and money.

Of course not the wealthy Arabs are all in London driving their flash cars during the Summer.

Some suprising figures

Some more interesting figure?

The current migrant crisis is a development which has been a long time coming and is pay back time for Europe's meddling and colonial past. We have now destabilised Afghanistan by invasion, Libya by bombing and would have done the same in Syria were it not for a lack of bombers, although David Cameron the great world diplomat he is, is thinking again about bombing Syria a second time. I just wonder how much this is affecting other people in Third World countries who are having a hard time and who are wondering whether paying us a visit not only to be an option for solving their problems but also for their survival. Two hundred years ago Europe exported their surplus populations to the New World. It now looks like a massive migration in the reverse direction is on the cards.

Here's my idea..

Why don't we round up every phookin illegal cont that we have in our country and send them back to their own country to scrounge off them.. This would make more than enough room to help those other poor phookers ... Phook me I should be prime minister. Simples isn't it

I admire the Ozzies and their ideas, they are much more strict when it comes to the border control and who they let in. I think its got to a ludicrous state now though, these immigrants keep coming year after year and we (Britain) are supposed to just take them in and to hell with people in this country who deserve it more eh ?

They are bleeding us dry and it has to stop immediately, and yes I know we've also got our own disgusting lazy scroungers who are also a problem, but this must be sorted out as soon as possible.

I agree Awks that we are meddlers! We need to look at ourselves more closely before policing the world

We are told that we are taking a lot less in way of immigration in general Acido but on a rare trip to town for me I was feeling quite out of place as the cacophony of different language filled my ears

I see some Germans have welcomed some Syrian refugees offering them a safe haven during these awful times, so well done to them but not all Germans are as welcoming
    An interesting read in the link mentions the cost per capita to care for those taken in but more shocking is the Germans budget - view external link

Alto - on Camerloon I found myself agreeing with him for the first time in the morning on Thursday and feeling embarrassed for him and us on the evening.
    When I was growing up I used to be proud of the Brits "doing the right thing" but that's gone thesedays

Germany may be playing a clever game right now with their open arms attitude but at the moment I have to commend them. Could the defeat of ISIS start by support from the west in their / our acceptance of refugees? Could it be to our (the west) own demise if we do not welcome and support refugees as the hurt on the genuine people wanting to escape will live on for generations with the loss of life, especially the loss of children's lives?

Acido- The Australians still pay for the immigrants who try to get into Australia. They pay neighbouring Papua New Guinea to keep them in camps. Out of sight, out of mind but still out of pocket. As regards our disgustingly lazy scroungers. Perhaps the Prime Minister of this country can get his Civil Service to work out what it takes to make GBUK a viable, civilised country and share the task of making it so amongst the whole population, and not to those who work unsocial hours on zero hour contracts to provide added value to greedy bosses who at the same time are serial tax dodgers who would welcome more and more immigrants to drive wages down.

"Why don't we round up every phookin illegal cont that we have in our country and send them back to their own country to scrounge off them.. This would make more than enough room to help those other poor phookers ... Phook me I should be prime minister. Simples isn't it "

Alf you would be my PM tomorrow mate

Past Governments have been to blame for all the illegals waking our land as I'm sure you know but I do understand your logic Alf, Maybe Cameron isn't to blame but he's done very little to beef up Border control along with gormless Teresa May, regardless of our hands being tied behind our back with EU laws they could and should be doing better, the sooner we come out of the EU the better but there again I cannot trust this or any other Government that may be formed to grow a pair and police our little island a lot stricter like America or Australia do, we lost our backbone years ago and I feel we will never get one again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast