+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: now our season is over

now our season is over

can't see us going down , deffo not going up ,
    please don't make me laff by saying we are still have the fa cup, cos barring
    west ham having a shedload of injuries or having at least 3 players sent off
    we will get blootered at upton park.
    so a big festive thanx to jackett and the playing staff for making it a season to remember.

also crimbo greetings to the few folk that still use this site

likesay

re: now our season is over

All the best Greavsey to you and your family over the Christmas and New Year holiday season. Also the best to those that post on Wolves Mad.

Cheers Greavsey, have a great Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    All the best Greavsey to you and your family over the Christmas and New Year holiday season. Also the best to those that post on Wolves Mad.
    'Nail on the head', Gav!

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88
    'Nail on the head', Gav! [/quote]

I'll second that emotion!!!! Dut Dut Do, Dut Dut Do, Doo.

Have a great Xmas everyone. :-)

Merry Xmas all!

Hope everyone enjoys their time with loved ones and family.

Merry Christmas, Wolves Mad Crew.

Promotion didn't seem a realistic goal for the season. If relegation concerns have faded, I'll call myself content. We are where we should be right now. I don't see forward progress until after the club is sold.

Greavsey, there was a Chimplad sighting in October, as Plates is my witness...it was the lad himself!!

Merry Christmas all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

might have been a bit hasty ....

the season is not over ,...a full bodied relegation battle awaits.

Promotion didn't seem a realistic goal for the season. If relegation concerns have faded, I'll call myself content. We are where we should be right now. I don't see forward progress until after the club is sold.[/quote]

Agree with the above. Also, with Sako gone and a luke warm attempt at acquiring a like for like replacement, Dicko out for the season and inadequate strengthening of the squad generally after our failure to reach the play offs last year... my expectation has always been to finish about 15th and based on the current situation I'll be more than happy with that.

Merry Xmas all!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)