+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Collins

re: Collins

Neil should take him back to Devon and set him free on Dartmoor. Absolutely shocking today.

Yeah lets enjoy a great comeback today.

Had we have lost 3-0 I think he would have needed security to get anywhere near the NYS such was his performance. Broadfoot gave him the rollicking from hell after the third but fortunately for him his blushes were spared.

I think Warnock will do the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by gorky
    Neil should take him back to Devon and set him free on Dartmoor. Absolutely shocking today.

or sold to Blackpool

(Beach)

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang
    Fair point, Crash. But it has to be said he was at fault for all three goals. 1st weak header, 2nd stood two yards behind the other 3 defenders playing Olsson onside for him to cross for the goal, 3rd Well, you saw it....

My point though mate, I saw what went off, but there is always someone putting a downer on a good day.
    I'm sure Uncle Colin has knows the score.[/quote]

You could also say don't let the excellent work in the last 10 mins disguise the terrible 10 mins earlier in the second half. Collins was at fault for two goals, lets not forget, a player that should not be in the squad. Having spent the most of the game just lumping it out of play, he heads it straight to Ince.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller
    Fair point, Crash. But it has to be said he was at fault for all three goals. 1st weak header, 2nd stood two yards behind the other 3 defenders playing Olsson onside for him to cross for the goal, 3rd Well, you saw it....

My point though mate, I saw what went off, but there is always someone putting a downer on a good day.
    I'm sure Uncle Colin has knows the score.[/quote]

You could also say don't let the excellent work in the last 10 mins disguise the terrible 10 mins earlier in the second half. Collins was at fault for two goals, lets not forget, a player that should not be in the squad. Having spent the most of the game just lumping it out of play, he heads it straight to Ince. [/quote]

You could also say we were completely out played in the first half and look like it was going to be a cricket score.

As somebody said uncle Colin will know the score. Collins, Green, Kelly & Thomas shouldn't be starting games, out of those I'd only have Thomas on the bench. What's Belaid done wrong? if he's not better than Collins he's not a footballer. Best got the goals but Newell showed us what we've been missing. Halford is back next week, Wood could be, if not please not Collins. If we could get one player in would be a Right back. Best was better when he came on, we're not bad up front.

so we were crap for most of the game, did well in 10 mins, but don't put a downer on it or slag off a player whom did nothing to relieve the pressure of their attack.

Belaid hasn't done anytrhing wrong he's just not very good

whatever happened to thorpe?

I think Belaid has picked an injury up

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast