+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hull Predictions

re: Hull Predictions

I'm obviously with alf on this one, I cannot see it though, Derby 2 Hull 3 or maybe even 4, hope I'm well wide of the mark.

4-0 to Direby, Hull get their pants pulled down!! Promotion is back on for Direby again

Aye thats us consistently inconsistent!

Helped by the sending off but we were in control before that

Good result for you lads,we were schite but came away with a point against Cardiff ..

We stayed unbeaten again tonight if anybody is interested.... because we didnt play

Sheff Wensday are a team to watch out for at the moment, for when it comes to the play offs. And to be honest Swale & Anagram, Derby might be a better bet now than Hull for staying in the top 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    We stayed unbeaten again tonight if anybody is interested.... because we didnt play

Sheff Wensday are a team to watch out for at the moment, for when it comes to the play offs. And to be honest Swale & Anagram, Derby might be a better bet now than Hull for staying in the top 6.
    I'm sure we will flirt with disaster a couple of times between now and the end of the season, but I can sense another play off drama looming, the way things often play out I can forsee us getting promotion through the play offs and Mel feeling justified by his decision.

I have some friends in Hull and they are losing patience with Steve Bruce, and Ive even heard it said that a lot of them want him out if they fail to even make the play offs this season. So the pressure is on him.
    Burnsley are also wobbling a bit, they are no longer total favourites for the title. Sean the growler Dyche out!!

My take on the final placings is

1. Burnley
    2. Middlesboro
    3. Brighton
    4.Hull
    5. Derby
    6. Sheff Wed

we will beat Hull in the play offs and face Brighton in the final, after that its pot luck on the day!

I thought about going to the play off final with Rammy (if Derby get there) on Saturday 28th May with Rammy but will now be flying out to North Cyprus instead, Rammy won't be happy as he will need someone to take him! Can any of you Derby boys take him to Wembley? Mind you if the silly old fool doesn't start posting on here again then he can watch it on his old black & white TV in his garden shed!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    I have some friends in Hull and they are losing patience with Steve Bruce, and Ive even heard it said that a lot of them want him out if they fail to even make the play offs this season. So the pressure is on him.
    Burnsley are also wobbling a bit, they are no longer total favourites for the title. Sean the growler Dyche out!!
    There is a rumour that Bruce is being lined up for next season by Villa anyway, Acido. Even if Hull get promoted, Villa are a much bigger club with huge potential. Sure it'll go down really well with Blues fans who might be losing their manager to us. (All just conjecture, no claim to be ITK).

Think I might have upset OTR by criticising his negativity towards Derby on his, 'Has anyone else lost all interest thread?'
    Genuinely didn't mean to, and he does seem to have been a tad over sensitive of late, but he seemed to take offence and hasn't posted since. Not exactly losing sleep over it but if you're read

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast