+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ched Evans appeal - decision tomorrow morning

re: Ched Evans appeal - decision tomorrow morning

Well I'm chuffed now!....been likened to Banno

We all know he's YOUR role model....and who can blame you after witnessing the way he used to have the posters on your board dancing on the head of a pin.
    Punch after punch missed its mark....you lot biting like crazy...all stirred up

What quality entertainment that was!

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    Big Gaz was just doing what most lads do of a weekend but Evans is vile according to banno. His moral compass is so far shoved up his backside I don’t think he’s in any position to judge anyone.

I see you’ve pre-prepared your arguments for today’s appeal panel hearing judgement not going your way. Two posts of yours containing abuse – I can tell you’re hurting because of it.
    If you look back on your posts Katch....You called Ched a lot more than vile when the rape charges first came out...Are you changing your tune now..Or in your case, moving the goal posts yet again..

My views haven’t changed bragster. I think rape is an abhorrent crime and Evans is a tawdry individual I don’t want to see return to my club. I also don’t disagree with everything banno wrote in post #7.

My issue is with you, and others like you, using the case to unreasonably have a go at United. It’s behaviour as distasteful as some of the triumphalism going on right now from the ‘he shags who he wants' brigade.

If we check out the prevailing opinion, it turns out blades are actually all a fluster about him...when he might come back.

Triumphalism..don't be an idiot, we never lined up behind 'he shags who he wants'.
    You're lucky we haven't dragged it through the mud as aggressively as blades would have done had the position been reversed.

I struggle to reconcile..
    'He had one good season playing in the third division after the wake up call of a rape charge, he wasn’t owt special'
    ...with what most other blades contend...

His fall from grace stopped YOU going up via autos rather than US.

Wasn't he in fact your most significant, PIVOTAL player that season?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe
    I
    Triumphalism..don't be an idiot, we never lined up behind 'he shags who he wants'.
    I'm talking about how some Blades have reacted.

Our manager at the time of you going up played a more pivotal role in how the season panned out than Evans. He choked, he's Danny Wilson, that's just what he does. Football's a team game, we had players just as important as Evans.

My views haven’t changed bragster. I think rape is an abhorrent crime and Evans is a tawdry individual I don’t want to see return to my club. I also don’t disagree with everything banno wrote in post #7.

My issue is with you, and others like you, using the case to unreasonably have a go at United. It’s behaviour as distasteful as some of the triumphalism going on right now from the ‘he shags who he wants' brigade.
    Believe me Katch, if I said anything bad about Evans, it wasn't to points score or have a go at United..It's probably cos I've witnessed rape first hand and it's fckin horrible having to deal with it when it's happened to your own niece..Simple as that really.
    And I take it you'll belive me when I say I don't, never have, and never will sing any of those disgusting chants.

That's good to hear bragster.

This whole episode hasn't brought the best out of Sheffield football fans. And it's all moot because, some would argue rightly, some would argue wrongly, his football career is essentially over.

That's good to hear bragster.

This whole episode hasn't brought the best out of Sheffield football fans. And it's all moot because, some would argue rightly, some would argue wrongly, his football career is essentially over.
    You can stick up your ars*e the "hasn't brought out the best in Sheffield" baloney.
    Each of us are abhorred by the family consequence of rape....none of us treat it flippantly.
    It's only too clear from your Bladesmad posts though, what you REALLY think of Wednesday - you score whatever points you can to slag us off.

Contrary to your dodgy moral high ground claim......don't you have history 'scoring points'?
    Didn't you say we had 'blood on our hands' re the Hillsborough disaster
    Against the backdrop of your posts supporting Lansdownoldskool....or your recent insistence FF is a cheating Argie diver (towing your usual anti-Wednesday line)....

If the subject is close to home though, your deflect.

the grubby and sordid tale of Ched
    . As is trying to points score on the subject.

[/quote]

And that is something that you would never do with other clubs is it Katch....

New goal posts please..Katch has moved the current one's around that much that they are now officially fecked!

[quote="Bluestripe"]

You can stick up your ars*e the "hasn't brought out the best in Sheffield" baloney.
    Each of us are abhorred by the family consequence of rape....none of us treat it flippantly.
    It's only too clear from your Bladesmad posts though, what you REALLY think of Wednesday - you score whatever points you can to slag us off.

Contrary to your dodgy moral high ground claim......don't you have history 'scoring points'?
    Didn't you say we had 'blood on our hands' re the Hillsborough disaster
    Against the backdrop of your posts supporting Lansdownoldskool....or your recent insistence FF is a cheating Argie diver (towing your usual anti-Wednesday line)....

If the subject is close to home though, your deflect.

Whilst you may prefer the Ched Evans rape re-trial goes away, it won't....sheff Utd will get mentioned and it's likely to be front page.
    Remember though...even though you lot discuss it incessantly like headless chickens...that doesn't

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)