+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Further in the Euros or longer in Europe?

Re: Ramspride
    1. Give me an example.
    2. I can't vote against laws I don't like anyway.
    3. Think it's quite healthy to contribute to developing countries who are not so well off.
    4. I think it's right that rich countries pay more than poor countries...yes.
    5. Turkey and Albania are years away from being let in...if ever.
    6. I think the immigration rules need tightening up but probably not in the same way as you.
    7. See above and let's not forget all the Brits who have moved the other way. Two way street.
    8. I think it would be insane to antagonise our neighbours and nearest trading partners in this way.
    9. If you 'piss in the corner' at someone's party it's not so easy to gain acceptance next time you need it.
    10. Yes.
    11. What are you talking about and what has that got to do with membership of the EU?

Just three questions for you...
    1. Can you not see the value of the longest ever period of peace in Europe?
    2. What makes you think that in the 21st Century our small island nation can really want to go it alone?
    3. If you're so right why do the vast majority of economic bodies/individuals all support 'Remain' and why does the BoE, the stock market, not to mention a whole host of other individual ecomomic experts - from Branson to Lewis - all shudder at the thought of a Brexit victory?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Keep yer political ****e.. It's a football forum.
    I'll be voting to leave but I suppose thaT makes me a racist and a little englander.
    No idea if you're a 'racist and a little Englander' and if you read the post that isn't what I suggested.
    You're undoubtedly rude and aggressive on occasions, as this post confirms. You're probably right that I should have marked it OT but then today's referendum is, imo, of huge importance. Thought football supporters/forum users might have a view, perhaps they have, perhaps they haven't, perhaps you only think they can only fill up your 500 post bit of fun. Either way, it isn't up to you to tell me or anyone else what can be posted so, in your own words...you can keep you arrogant ****e too and if that put's me on your oh so adult 'ignore' list then so be it.

Oooh er maybe you now need a ramAngry profile. Right thats me off to spoil my ballot paper. Its a bitch voting when you suffer with essential tremors - last election I voted for the returning officer....

Its interesting - weeks ago I was firmly in the Exit camp, then as it became apparant who comprised the Exit supporters club I became an Undecided. Today I read Ramspride's post and decided to vote Remain. Thanks mate, its bigots like you that have informed my opinion and turned my vote. My heart still lies with leaving but my head has taken over and determined my vote. I vote Remain not because I am concinced by it but because I find the Exit coalition and supporters a worse option: a coalition of racists, political opportunists and the have nots. In short extremists from both sides of the spectrum fighting the middle. Bizarre bedfellows.

Roger and Anagram where is the bloody LIKE button when one needs it??

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Its interesting - weeks ago I was firmly in the Exit camp, then as it became apparant who comprised the Exit supporters club I became an Undecided. Today I read Ramspride's post and decided to vote Remain. Thanks mate, its bigots like you that have informed my opinion and turned my vote. My heart still lies with leaving but my head has taken over and determined my vote. I vote Remain not because I am concinced by it but because I find the Exit coalition and supporters a worse option: a coalition of racists, political opportunists and the have nots. In short extremists from both sides of the spectrum fighting the middle. Bizarre bedfellows.
    Beautifully put Roger, if I may say so. I too would hold my finger on the 'like' button.

you may!

I thought I was already liking your posts? God knows what buttons I've been pressing.

So...while we wait...here's some food for thought...
    Being British is about, driving a German car to an Irish bar for a Belgian beer then, on the way home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab to sit and eat on a Swedish sofa and watch U.S. shows on a Japanese T.V. while being suspicious of foreigners.
    Oh...and only in Britain can you get a pizza to your home faster than an ambulance, only in Britain do banks leave the doors open but chain the pens to the counter and only in Britain do supermarkets make people walk to the back of the shop for prescriptions while smokers get their fags at the front. The British...**** we're weird.
    Can't claim the credit but it sums it all up for me...COYRemains!!!

To be fair I don't think the result is in doubt, just that the Leave lot have made more noise tbh, but hey ho on behalf of mystic meg i reckon about 5 - 8% in favour of Remain.

I did admire your tenacity Anag answering the 11 Points, started doing that then thought WTF when one faces an argument based on things that are demonstrably untrue one loses the will to live (Still trying to get my head round how the EU will make the UK a Muslim country). Still come the morn, things will deffo not be perfect and the **** will still be so thick you can stir it with a stick but they will be better than if Brexit had actually happened.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)