+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rotherham Away

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im looking forward to us thrashing it out with Rotherham this season, in a nice friendly way of course
    The last time we went there for a Lg or Cp game was at the old Millmoor. Whats it like then at their new stadium ?
    Nice and compact, serves a purpose for Rotherham United. The fans are close to the pitch which is a bonus.

Millers Fan here.

Hope you guys enjoy the day, usually a few goals between us but can't see a repeat of the ten goals back at your place a couple of seasons back.

Exciting times back for your club I hope. It gets harder and harder for small clubs like ours to even compete but no doubt we'll give it a go again. Only got 17 registered players at moment so could we borrow one or two for our bench on Saturday please?

Safe journey to you all

Quote Originally Posted by Lloydstreet View Post
    They were the better days of football Acido,not keen on the meccano type grounds,too sanitised,great rivalry back in the 60's/70's
    Yes my best memories of us going there Lloyd were in the early 80s, footy has seen so many changes since then and not all of them have been good!

First opener I'll have missed for many a season with my tour starting with the short trip to blues.

Enjoy it guys & go steady with the booze!

Remember, it's a marathon not a sprint!

A warm welcome to you guys hope its a belter, and like Wolves we need to gel too., gona be sunny,nice to be back on it. Hope you like the facilities, and enjoy the game. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by TheDing View Post
    I hope you lot have a great day out I'll have try and find a bar with it on whilst on holibobs with Snetter.
    Yes, a nice beer garden with the sun shining, first game of the season, no hassle with the home fans, what could go wrong???

Quote Originally Posted by kensleftfoot View Post
    Yes, a nice beer garden with the sun shining, first game of the season, no hassle with the home fans, what could go wrong???
    I've a feeling most toon fans felt that way yesterday afternoon!

I reckon Newcastle thought they'd turn up and win at walking pace. Fulham just stayed up and sold their best player. Toon have spent a small fortune. How many people went for a home win?

Today's game has a similar feel to it. Only a good work ethic like Fulhams will bag a win today.

Anyone know of any streams for this match??

Red card Iorfa Shirt pulling / handball ?? Little chance of an equalizer now methinks ......

Tell you what, on the BBC blog (VERY slow) Anthony Forde is getting a few mentions - remember him ??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)