+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tony Stewart son

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I'm more worried that he can't get the initials of his Dad's company in the right order.
    I only borrowed him the thing for a week or so! Left hand drive if you lool!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I only borrowed him the thing for a week or so! Left hand drive if you lool!
    FFS...I despair!!

Well spotted in post No. 1 Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I'm more worried that he can't get the initials of his Dad's company in the right order.

Green - eyed monster shows it`s head wlb........ads...LOL...

It`s his cash, nothing to do with anyone else how he spends it.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    FFS...I despair!!
    Didn't you say you wasn't coming on for 4-5 days?

......also in today's press....Rotherham loan Moore from Ipswich........

I'm going to report the journalist to the Secretary of State for Education...as they say
    Last edited by flourbasher; 10-07-2017 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Didn't you say you wasn't coming on for 4-5 days?
    FFS I despair even more.

I really don't know where you have come from but you are playing a big part in this site reaching a level that is somewhere below mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    FFS I despair even more.

I really don't know where you have come from but you are playing a big part in this site reaching a level that is somewhere below mediocrity.
    Is Kempo really a doctor if so tell me now where he works so I can avoid him. He sounds like a god dam nutter who should be locked in a mental institution.
    Rambling on to himself about how a site is reaching a new low because someone asked why he's suddenly not busy any more... CRAZY 😜 🥜 😝

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Is Kempo really a doctor if so tell me now where he works so I can avoid him. He sounds like a god dam nutter who should be locked in a mental institution.
    Rambling on to himself about how a site is reaching a new low because someone asked why he's suddenly not busy any more... CRAZY �� �� ��
    I could be wrong, but I think Kempo was despairing over the standard of English rather than the questioning of his schedule.

Yes, silly-miller is a multi, probably Ben Haddon, either way a troll that is trying to help worsen the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Yes, silly-miller is a multi, probably Ben Haddon, either way a troll that is trying to help worsen the site.
    The only trolls are you and Kempo you and your boyfriend Kempo.

Kempo goes on about people having a right to an opinion but he bases his opinion on nothing and to drag it home he gets pissy if someone disagrees with him. What a Hippocrate

I find it funny that your targeting me when there are people insulting your lover as soon as he types anything.

You think I'm going to go away because I spell something wrong and don't correct it lol please like a give a rats ass about spelling on a forum all though if it annoys you I think il do it on purpose too lol

Kampo neads 2 gruw hay pare n mon op

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast