+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pre-Match View From Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Nobody really knows this side of Tankersley how it will pan out tomorrow .

Completely new young and inexperienced team plus Adam Hammill .

We could easily get a thumping , our defence isn't great at all at the moment .

Then again we could score early and go on to win very well , some of our attacking play is a joy to watch .

I'd be happy with a point myself .

Hoping for a good and trouble free game and may the best team win .
    May the best team win animal,as long as it's us BLADES mate. I also hope for a trouble free afternoon and hope that we can get back to 3pm ko's instead of these daft early ko's.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    May the best team win animal,as long as it's us BLADES mate. I also hope for a trouble free afternoon and hope that we can get back to 3pm ko's instead of these daft early ko's.UTCB

Unfortunately rod it's hard to put a solid argument up to challenge the early kick off .

Both clubs have more than their fair share of morons , last week at Boro and our home game last season against Leeds are examples of later kick offs in high profile games .

The Leeds game at Oakwell which kicked off at 5.30pm last season witnessed some very unsavoury scenes , before , during and afterwards and last week at Boro hardly helped matters either .

It is what it is I'm afraid .

Not sayin we haven't got our fair share of idiots cos we obviously have but boro was always a dodgey place to go back in the day,hated goin to ayresome park,it wasn't all one way by any stretch

Seems like there's truth in the rumours that Barnsley could be gettin taken over by a Chinese Billionaire,i had to smile when Derek Parker said on Radio Sheff when Giddins was on abart it,he said i thought ya said a Chinese takeaway. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Seems like there's truth in the rumours that Barnsley could be gettin taken over by a Chinese Billionaire,i had to smile when Derek Parker said on Radio Sheff when Giddins was on abart it,he said i thought ya said a Chinese takeaway. UTCB
    Yes it's true rod , deal set to be completed by the end of the month .

The same consortium own the french club Nice who have just qualified for the champions league .

What they want with us is anybody's guess rod .

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    These are the tw@ts.

Sheffield United FC (First Team) v Barnsley FC (First Team)

Football League Championship

Referee: Robinson, Tim
    Assistant Referee: Jones, Mark
    Assistant Referee: Hunt, Jonathan
    Fourth Official: Hart, Glen

Expect plenty of yellow cards and a very likely red card or two,like dishing them out.
    Anyone want the lottery numbers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12