+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Match feature: Apology not enough for Warne

Gwru

You are officially the village idiot on here end of.

What a plank

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Gwru

You are officially the village idiot on here end of.

What a plank
    I don't like to get personal. But whoever you are can tell you aren't the sharpest tool in the box. You got a fixed idea in your head, you walk round with your eyes shut. I'm above average intelligence. See whose proved right. In most cases I'm proved more right than wrong.

PR not trying to be clever. Just tell me why in the league games we haven't had a centre back on the bench. Then he's on about bodging midfield up if get injuries. Doesn't work playing players out of position. Our problem in defence. Right back no idea going forward. Two centre backs are not in sync. Wood is to slow now. Do Ball play him against Udders. See if it's better.

Gwru

I've stuck up for you before in terms of your opinions valid when others have had a go at you.
    But honestly you seem to write players off too quick and make instant judgements.
    Your obesssion with certain players doesn't make sense to me.
    Take vaulks for example who tbf I don't agree with all the stick he gets.
    But against quicker players he gets destroyed.
    Then there's the loan players clubs like ours have to take loan players it's the food chain that's how it is.

I come on here for different opinions but your insistence that your correct and others are wrong rattles my cage tbh. I don't believe I know better than others but I do consider myself to be balanced and 3 games is not enough to judge especially after a decent performance away.
    Apologies for calling you this morning but you rattled my cage so I apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    You got a fixed idea in your head, you walk round with your eyes shut.
    pot and kettle

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Gwru

I've stuck up for you before in terms of your opinions valid when others have had a go at you.
    But honestly you seem to write players off too quick and make instant judgements.
    Your obesssion with certain players doesn't make sense to me.
    Take vaulks for example who tbf I don't agree with all the stick he gets.
    But against quicker players he gets destroyed.
    Then there's the loan players clubs like ours have to take loan players it's the food chain that's how it is.

I come on here for different opinions but your insistence that your correct and others are wrong rattles my cage tbh. I don't believe I know better than others but I do consider myself to be balanced and 3 games is not enough to judge especially after a decent performance away.
    Apologies for calling you this morning but you rattled my cage so I apologies.
    No problem. I make instant decisions on players. Rate Moore & Proctor. Potter is better than I thought he would be. Da Ball & Williams abit lightweight but can do a job. Cummings liked look of him. Not keen on Emmanuel. Ihiewke?

Nothing GWRU has stated is wrong. I watched on Saturday and agree fully that Warne needs to act decisively. He defensive unit is too inexperienced. Emmanuel looked poor. I would urgently sign an experienced centre half to accompany the two we have. They have potential but I find it hard to believe they will develop without and experience hand along side them. Get Cummings fit and on the pitch. I have serious doubts over Mattock as well.....he wasn't a good re-signing.

One thing I've noticed about our defence is that about the 75 minute mark they noticeably slow down and concentration drops.

Perhaps they need to learn when to go forward or stay at back especially when there was hoof ball in play

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12