+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaving Pittodrie - The Documentary

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    biggest issue is the crumbling main stand. Well replace it with a smaller one so the pitch can be extended.

Oh yeah that the solution.....what a load of ƒucking p1sh.

Have you been in the other 3 stands?
    The entire stadium is embarrassing.

Move on to AFC chat or something.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Oh yeah that the solution.....what a load of ƒucking p1sh.

Have you been in the other 3 stands?
    The entire stadium is embarrassing.

Move on to AFC chat or something.
    That is the solution to the pitch and UEFA rooms problem aye.

I've been in the other 3 stands.

The stadium is in a great location, iconic and full of history. I'm embarrassed by people like you not the stadium.

I'm embarrassed by people like you
    *all our fans who want to move to posh fart tory territory next to a motorway and a stadium with no character

*all our fans who want to move to posh fart tory territory next to a motorway and a stadium with no character
    Must admit with comments like that you should be embarrassed with yourself.

Poor Poor show.

The comments and nonsense you have come away with reads you are not even a supporter and are instead one of the westhill no crew wanting to block the proposal.

For the record, i am one of the yes crew. Not the location i would like personally although it is far better for me travelling, but the others have been deemed not feasible for a reason, be it infrastructure, finance, etc but its forward thinking and has the everything needed to take the club forward.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Would you kindly just ƒuck off and divide. Your getting a bit boring now
    No need to swear.

New training ground at Westhills.

New Main Stand.

Fraction of the price.

What's wrong with that? It's the model other major clubs in Scotland use so surely that makes it a realistic option?

The stadium is in a great location, iconic and full of history.
    Great Location - Agree mostly.
    Iconic - Agree
    Full of History - Agree.

Is that all you have? Really?

Let me indulge you then ya t1t.

Ancient - Just like The Colosseum, except nobody will come to Aberdeen to see it as a relic.
    Falling Apart - Literally and unsustainable.
    Unsuitable for a professional elite football team in 2017

I could go on but I fear your not not worth it.

I think this has been done to death. There was a lot of debate on other boards re re-development of Pittodrie with the conclusion apart from a few dissenters that it was a no-goer. Architects planners etc contributed saying that building/safety regs would preclude a proper re-development due to the lack of space. Plus there is the money selling the Pittodrie site would bring in were we to move to a new site. All things considered we require to trust board on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopardman1983 View Post
    No need to swear
    Thanks for revealing yourself as a troglodyte from the Shire.

Quote Originally Posted by kigoretrout View Post
    I think this has been done to death. There was a lot of debate on other boards re re-development of Pittodrie with the conclusion apart from a few dissenters that it was a no-goer. Architects planners etc contributed saying that building/safety regs would preclude a proper re-development due to the lack of space. Plus there is the money selling the Pittodrie site would bring in were we to move to a new site. All things considered we require to trust board on this one.
    If this were the case and clearly proven, I'd be happy to move to anywhere in the city. Aye really in the city.

I'm perplexed at how everyone can't see how clearly we will never belong at such a location, and how bad it is. It would be the death of football as we know it. Like a w@nky miniature version of West Ham to the Olympic stadium.

I agree that the ideal scenario would be a city location and there is always the fear that moving further out will impact on attendances. I just don't think that there are any alternative city locations available.

Its not as if we are doing a Wimbledon and moving to Milton Keynes .

Also, although probably not entirely on point, we have the highest travelling support in Scotland so us dons can put up with a bit of inconvenience to follow the team, particularly if its in the best interests of our club rather than another team profiting from our hard earned sheckles.

As long as we have the proper transport infrastructure in place I hope it wouldn't be an issue.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast