+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's wrong with the signings ?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Looks like we've found our new penalty taker....assuming we get some.

Shoots from anywhere this lad.

When we last had a good Irish lad in the side look what happened!
    We'll soon having running up and down hills to stop this nonesense!

I'm excited for us but someones going to be missng games maybe Frex? Imagine him and Frex together? The defence better had tighten up because the holding midfielder will be up the field trying to score!

I think League 1 is a bit of a step up from Irish Premier but Brighton obviously saw his potential and they're no mugs. I will wait to see for myself just how good all the new lads are whether that be in the first team or the reserves. I'm always hopeful about new signings. Let them show us what they can do.

I like Da Ball and with Towell coming in he should play with Moore upfront.

If you look back I said before the season kicked off that Proctor was the best signing the club had made in the last few years and I was really happy with what was happening at the club.

I am still fairly happy but we really do need a good head at CH who can marshal the young lads at the back.

I have never heard of the CH we signed and I like to keep myself informed in that department.

For me the signing of the young lad at CH is for appeasement of the fans but does very little to help the quality of the team in general.

IMHO there is one of 2 ways we can go this season. We can either make a a great team and be top 7 or we can nosedive and be bottom 4 but I cannot for the life of me see us being safe in mid table no matter how long and hard I look at things.

Admittedly the talent is there but will it gel in to a good team? Only time will tell.

UTM!

P:S. There is still time to get free agents to the club and who knows we might just get that wise owl CH!
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 01-09-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Totally with the happy clappers on this.....SHUURRUP MOANING, SUPPORT YOUR TEAM.

C'mon you reds!

I shall whip myself up into a frenzy come Sunday afternoon. The excitement won't last much longer than a few minutes after the kick off but still.

I'm pay as you go at the minute but whever we are in the league at Christmas I've decided I'm getting a half season ticket. Even if we are bottom.

To not get beat away from home for once would be just fine with me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12