+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Doesn't get many starts at Southampton. Leave alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Agree Pug good honest lad but we need goals & he didn't score enough first time round .
    Good honest lad?

He's a diving tw@t .

No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Send back gk to psg and try and get the, surplus to their requirements, hatem Ben arfa on loan.

I know he's a nutter but pardew had him at Newcastle and he is a match winner with the mf skill we need.

It would be great if leko and Roberts came back to save us, but it's unlikely they will and could be the ruin of them if the losses continue.

I'd try for ings or sturridge on loan.

Hopefully with world cup places up for grabs these players will want game time and have something to prove.

Sell Evans, as it doesn't look like he wants to extend his deal, which only has 18 months left.
    Give your head a wobble Blood.

Very, very disruptive influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Good honest lad?

He's a diving tw@t .

No thanks.
    Helped us whallop the bin dippers 3-0......

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Send back gk to psg and try and get the, surplus to their requirements, hatem Ben arfa on loan.

I know he's a nutter but pardew had him at Newcastle and he is a match winner with the mf skill we need.

It would be great if leko and Roberts came back to save us, but it's unlikely they will and could be the ruin of them if the losses continue.

I'd try for ings or sturridge on loan.

Hopefully with world cup places up for grabs these players will want game time and have something to prove.

Sell Evans, as it doesn't look like he wants to extend his deal, which only has 18 months left.
    Ben Arfa, Ings and Sturridge...one trouble causer...two stretcher cases in Ings and Sturridge you would have us relegated at a stroke.

Palace are sending Fosu-Mensah back to Man U after Christmas...they won't use him only perhaps as a fund raiser.

Get in there you back room boys, get him for 5 or 6 million be worth three or four times that when and if he leaves...

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Helped us whallop the bin dippers 3-0......
    Very true, but that was five years ago and he hasn't scored a goal for Southampton since November 2nd 2016.

Admittedly good and sharp when on his game but I think his best days are perhaps behind him.

I can't help but think we can do better.

Ed: Sorry, last goal was Feb' 2017.
    Last edited by Albionic68; 14-12-2017 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Very true, but that was five years ago and he hasn't scored a goal for Southampton since November 2nd 2016.

Admittedly good and sharp when on his game but I think his best days are perhaps behind him.

I can't help but think we can do better.

Ed: Sorry, last goal was Feb' 2017.
    Totally agree 68 he has been off the pace for a long time now...we probably need someone that is fresh to us.

Wouldn’t it be nice to go for someone who is NOT

Unable to get in a team that is lower than us in the Premiership
    Unable to get in a team from the lower divisions
    Out on loan for one of the above reasons
    A drain on the NHS

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Wouldn’t it be nice to go for someone who is NOT

Unable to get in a team that is lower than us in the Premiership
    Unable to get in a team from the lower divisions
    Out on loan for one of the above reasons
    A drain on the NHS
    Someone like benik afobe for 15 mill 🤤
    Actually I wouldn't mind seeing him @ West Brom but nowhere near that price , got loads of pace & tricky round the box , + I think with AP now in the hot seat I think he could attract a better quality player than TP .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)