+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Injuries

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    now now Marley lad fella LOL, in the interests of consistency I feel it only right to note you have previously accepted a Forshaw is decent and Alioski ain’t bad and that Hernandez has quality - seems out of kilter with what you are saying LOL fella LOL hehe ha ho hey LOL
    forshaw as only been here five minutes , and hernandez is a luxury player, you wont get 46 games out of him a season , he goes missing in far too many games .

hypothetically, stopping leeds getting promotion next season, would not take very much doing from the opposition managers point of view, target the two or three players of any quality in the leeds team, and you are left with absolutely nothing.

the loss of saiz since christmas proves that point entirely .

There is a traditional greeting for newbies on here - you seem intent on proving it applies to you absent the trialist bit

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    There is a traditional greeting for newbies on here - you seem intent on proving it applies to you absent the trialist bit
    your lost when it comes to the truth about this club , you cant accept reality stupidlyoptimistic lol

Nope I am lost in trying to understand your motives fella LOL #Marley’sheroiscalledJose.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Wrong marley, the teams at the top are always the ones who use the least players in a season, that is fact fella lol
    Most of the teams in the top 6 bar Wolves have had a lot more injuries (and long term) than us especially Villa and Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    the teams at the top clive , have quality players throughout the team , and dont complain about injuries or suspensions, like you are doing about leeds , because they have players in their squads with equal ability who can cover in all positions .

leeds have been relying on saiz all season, because the rest of the midfield is crap , same as jansson in defence , the bottom line is we need another eight or nine players of similiar ability to them two, before we can even begin thinking about promotion.
    I would have to disagree with that - Cardiff City don't have a star studded squad packed with quality players but they have a great work ethic, team spirit & camaraderie - they work for each other as a TEAM.

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    I would have to disagree with that - Cardiff City don't have a star studded squad packed with quality players but they have a great work ethic, team spirit & camaraderie - they work for each other as a TEAM.
    i suppose your going to tell me the same applies, to wolves , boro, villa, derby, and fulham , none of them have star studded players and have not spent any money either , do me a favour fella lol

Leeds squad is actually the 7th most expensively bought squad in the championship

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Leeds squad is actually the 7th most expensively bought squad in the championship
    Jees I wish people would get past the sum of money!!!!!! It's WHAT was bought, not how much was spent FFS!.

We have a bunch of players who don't even get on the bench, a couple of players bought as crocks, and others who play but contribute sweet fa.

Could have spent billions, if the quality isn't there it doesn't matter.

Cardiff City ........
    Losses of £21.1m, which is up substantially from the loss of £8.7m in the previous year despite taking out huge loans to limit that seasons losses.

See current liabilities & non current liabilities Yep and the club shops stock suggests no commercial revenue streams either.
    Shocking figures despite the owner 'writing off' £10 million they owed him !

A lot of finanancial mess to sort out even if they do go up & a competetive team to find for PL won't come cheap with NW reduced to buying journey men again as he did at Palace and QPR (with the help of his son/aka players agent Simon).Hey ho ............

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...dited-accounts

ALAW - MOT

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)