+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: From congratulations, then back to the usual bitterness

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    There's a minority on both sides that are a bit one eyed, leave tham to it, life's too short for that sort of b*llocks.

The negativity about the promotion celebrations are envy, we are in the ascendancy and they have been in decline for some time... the bile is rising, by 9.40pm it may be a torrent.
    You’ll get no nastiness from me, congrats again and of course you would celebrate, it would be odd if you did not.
    I am afraid the Baggies board is quiet, we sullen after last night and many good posters who enjoyed the banter have gone from there in the last few years. It is now more like the Aston Villa site of a few years back which many had issues with due to certain personalities. It evolution I guess, pity some humans have failed to evolve.

Have good summer chaps while we ponder on what’s in store for us in the Championship, the division two of football.

Best regards

BMG

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    You’ll get no nastiness from me, congrats again and of course you would celebrate, it would be odd if you did not.
    I am afraid the Baggies board is quiet, we sullen after last night and many good posters who enjoyed the banter have gone from there in the last few years. It is now more like the Aston Villa site of a few years back which many had issues with due to certain personalities. It evolution I guess, pity some humans have failed to evolve.

Have good summer chaps while we ponder on what’s in store for us in the Championship, the division two of football.

Best regards

BMG
    Cheers BMG, the Championship isn't such a bad place to be!

Baggiemad- our lads took dogs abuse from your lot when we went down, and also during our periods in the lower reaches. Having said that it is no surprise that some of our have had a go back. However, I appreciate your comments, and as Norton says the Championship isn't such a bad place.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post

Best regards

BMG
    Good competitive league, the Championship.

BMG, why did you stop posting on your board?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Good competitive league, the Championship.

BMG, why did you stop posting on your board?
    I think you will find, Newcy, that it was in a very similar manner to me; he was abused by the usual idiots. I am very slowly returning but you have probably noticed that as soon as they see a post from me, they are back to normal.
    BMG and myself contribute occasionally to another forum, and although opinions differ, there isn't any nastiness whatever.

All the very best to Wolves in the Premier League; I think you'll do quite well if you continue in the same vein as you have this season. Would you like Rondon?

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    I think you will find, Newcy, that it was in a very similar manner to me; he was abused by the usual idiots. I am very slowly returning but you have probably noticed that as soon as they see a post from me, they are back to normal.
    BMG and myself contribute occasionally to another forum, and although opinions differ, there isn't any nastiness whatever.

All the very best to Wolves in the Premier League; I think you'll do quite well if you continue in the same vein as you have this season. Would you like Rondon?
    Although Rondon seems inadequate maybe for the Premier League you cannot fault his passion.

What game was it a couple of weeks ago that he was visibly upset and emotional at the final whistle? The one where he gave that lad his shirt?

If a few more of your players showed the same commitment to the cause this season....

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Although Rondon seems inadequate maybe for the Premier League you cannot fault his passion.

What game was it a couple of weeks ago that he was visibly upset and emotional at the final whistle? The one where he gave that lad his shirt?

If a few more of your players showed the same commitment to the cause this season....
    How right you are. It was a tongue in cheek statement.

For me, Rondon has been probably the only player to give his utmost in every game, futile as it was due to the Pulis style of football; I'm surprised he didn't give up. Given the right format, not left to fend for himself, he would have been a very good asset. If we keep him, then the style of play has to change; if we loose him, then I hope he proves most of our supporters wrong.

It's not even any fun Kicking em now I thought they would have a go back but they really are Floored!! .........Great Innit!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    It's not even any fun Kicking em now I thought they would have a go back but they really are Floored!! .........Great Innit!!!!
    The best one is that for some strange reason they couldn't log in last night apparently.

No other board, just the sandwell one

How many poor spiders have lost their legs at Tourettes Boys house last night I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    How right you are. It was a tongue in cheek statement.

For me, Rondon has been probably the only player to give his utmost in every game, futile as it was due to the Pulis style of football; I'm surprised he didn't give up. Given the right format, not left to fend for himself, he would have been a very good asset. If we keep him, then the style of play has to change; if we loose him, then I hope he proves most of our supporters wrong.
    Careful sweeper, you might get pulled up for posting on here by the Mitchell brothers even though they claim they never read this board

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)