+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I want to know

I actually thought they were too hyped up - see Brisley and Alessandra.

No cool heads in possession, no positional sense out of possession cost us in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthful View Post
    For what it’s worth I was shocked at how easy it was first half- you were supposed to be the streetwise and experienced team, but we played through you at will.

Is Nolan all he’s cracked up to be? He’s surrounded himself with old stagers but I didn’t see anything over two legs to suggest he’s some kind of shining star of the future
    Had Coventry not been awarded a penalty for a fair tackle in the first leg, having a lawful goal chalked off for offside against them and one given for them when offside tonight, a 4-3 aggregate loss for you wouldn't have mattered how many times you played through us at will, or how one dimensional we may have been.

For what it’s worth I was shocked at how easy it was first half- you were supposed to be the streetwise and experienced team, but we played through you at will.

Is Nolan all he’s cracked up to be? He’s surrounded himself with old stagers but I didn’t see anything over two legs to suggest he’s some kind of shining star of the future
    Totally agree with this,
    Cov had the rub of the green in terms of luck, absolutely no doubt but personally, KN has a big '?' beside his name as a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Every single person connected with the club should have been desperate for promotion and the owner said " well it doesn't matter" what happens next season if Notts start badly, people lose interest very quickly.
    Agree, flat message, totally uninspirational, shows his lack of experience in pro sport

As I've said before Nolan is overrated but that's mainly by the owner, he has done well but it obviously needs more for Notts to get promoted.

Ifs, buts, maybes, excuses

There are some good points on here- yeah I’m a CCFC fan but I’m no gloater, I’m a football fan in general and I’m astounded you can’t see how your brand of one dimensional football does you no favours. You’re being found out- Robins took a look at you and had us set up perfectly, and we just made you look like a pub team at times.

You can bang on about decisions all you like but I’d suggest you look at yout shortcomings and realise that your gameplan and style is never gonna get you promoted with the players you have. I’ve seen people like Boothroyd, Russell Slade etc at Cov, I know what it’s like. The days of the Crazy Gang are long gone, looks to me like you’re trying to recreate it, and if that goes wrong, well it’s corrupt officials.

You deserve way better than what you got served up to you tonight

You had just come down from League 1, therefore the nucleus of your team, I would imagine, would be League 1. We had just escaped relegation to the National League. Who's going to have an easier time recruiting players? On balance you've underachieved, whereas we have done pretty bloody well by our (admittedly low) standards. Congratulations, enjoy your victory, there's no need to gloat.

Ifs, buts, maybes, excuses

There are some good points on here- yeah I’m a CCFC fan but I’m no gloater, I’m a football fan in general and I’m astounded you can’t see how your brand of one dimensional football does you no favours. You’re being found out- Robins took a look at you and had us set up perfectly, and we just made you look like a pub team at times.

You can bang on about decisions all you like but I’d suggest you look at yout shortcomings and realise that your gameplan and style is never gonna get you promoted with the players you have. I’ve seen people like Boothroyd, Russell Slade etc at Cov, I know what it’s like. The days of the Crazy Gang are long gone, looks to me like you’re trying to recreate it, and if that goes wrong, well it’s corrupt officials.

You deserve way better than what you got served up to you tonight
    Jesus wept. Gloater is still here, gloating?!?

Okay we admit it. Robins is better than Guardiola. Coventry play the most amazing pure football ever. We can all learn so much from your amazing unbiased football insights. And if Coventry could enter a team in the 2018 World Cup then Brazil would be quaking in their Capirinhas.

Now will you **** off please?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    You said it much more succinctly than I.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Jesus wept. Gloater is still here, gloating?!?

Okay we admit it. Robins is better than Guardiola. Coventry play the most amazing pure football ever. We can all learn so much from your amazing unbiased football insights. And if Coventry could enter a team in the 2018 World Cup then Brazil would be quaking in their Capirinhas.

I'm looking forward to the next issue of Left Lion......"Covo fans invade MAD, keyboard war, seven taken to hospital after cutting sarcasm causes injuries"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast