+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A point gained or 2 dropped...

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Still undefeated but we'll have blips now and again this season can't win every game
    Aye Peterborough ain't going to keep this up and fecking Lee Cattamole ain't going to score two in a game too much either .

In some respects I'm glad we are having the odd blip this side of the window because it gives Stendel the opportunity to react to that and make us stronger going forward .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with arrogance in football if you have something to be arrogant about which at this level I think we do .

It's sometimes a bit of a flaw within the fan base that we don't and settle for the safe ground .

Peterborough with fat boy Evans , feck off , Sunderland who make Charlie Wyke their marquee summer signing , feck off too .

If both these two sides come to play with us then they'll get smashed , come and spoil and you may have a sniff .

I'm normally very pessimistic as many of you know from over the years but my feeling is we will win this league just as long as the nob heads behind the scenes don't pull the rug from under Stendel's feet .

Now there's a conundrum Animal on the one hand you're "having a dig" at one part of the club but lending support to another part
    How's that work then?

Exile. It was a **** result mate. Whats the goal this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Now there's a conundrum Animal on the one hand you're "having a dig" at one part of the club but lending support to another part
    How's that work then?
    You'll have to explain the inconsistency exile to me , not following you mate .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You'll have to explain the inconsistency exile to me , not following you mate .
    I'm normally very pessimistic as many of you know from over the years but my feeling is we will win this league just as long as the nob heads behind the scenes don't pull the rug from under Stendel's feet .

Some on here you & me included are accused of having digs at the club but the above comment by yourself is a dig on the one hand but support [for Stendel] on the other if you get my meaning
    Hope that clarifies things

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Exile. It was a **** result mate. Whats the goal this season?
    Perhaps you could explain your post Ponte as I genuinely don't understand

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post

Some on here you & me included are accused of having digs at the club but the above comment by yourself is a dig on the one hand but support [for Stendel] on the other if you get my meaning
    Hope that clarifies things
    I've looked at the way Stendel's gone about things , he came with a plan and I like a man with a plan , I'll be more supportive of a failed plan than not having one at all .

My issue is that certain people at the club see footballers as a return on investment rather than what they can achieve at Oakwell .

There's a good interview with Sam Winnall on the club's official website who more than hints at how things were under the old owner and that subsequent narrative on Hecky , not that it will cut the ice on here of course .

I still see two aspirations at the club , the suits want to sell players on for a profit and the coach wants to build a successful football team , I still sense a divide in ambition exile .

Personally and just my opinion I don't trust the suits to back Stendel too much if and when bids come in for players , I'd be more than happy to be wrong but when push comes to shove £4m for Liam Lindsay trumps automatic promotion to the championship in my opinion .

I would say , if it was my Business ? How remarkable, its easy to make money here !! Let them keep being fooled ? Continue taking the fools money ,
    IT WINT CONTINUE THO . Probably underestimate the feelings of the fans in this Town ?
    Last edited by Romared; 25-08-2018 at 09:23 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12