+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Imagine this.....

lol Brin, to be fair they wouldn't all fit in anyway. At a guestimate, I'd say at least 200 000 students were tailgaiting outside at the last college game I attended. Not one unsavoury incident though.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I can't believe how easily the American fans accept losing their club to another city .

Just seems incredible to me that the Oakland Raiders ended up in LA before returning several years later .

Bizarre .
    They don't give up without a fight animal. Many Raiders fans still traveled to LA when they moved there and many of the LA fans traveled to Oakland when they moved back. Guess both sets will be traveling to Vegas soon. Seattle lost its NBA team 10 years ago and there's still hatred and bitterness towards that, especially to Howard Shultz (Starbucks founder) who sold them. Fans still won't drink their coffee.

PS Hope Acido isn't watching the Dallas game as he'll be having nightmares over just what happened whilst I've been typing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12