+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Relegation

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    We’re 12 points behind 10th placed Man Utd can’t see that happening
    We might not get the chance to see if Rafa stays too long.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    We might not get the chance to see if Rafa stays too long.
    Doesn't matter.On yours and Lord P(innochio)boro's thinking,if Rafa is sacked with 2 mths to go relegation will be on the new managers shoulders and not Rafas or the slugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Doesn't matter.On yours and Lord P(innochio)boro's thinking,if Rafa is sacked with 2 mths to go relegation will be on the new managers shoulders and not Rafas or the slugs.
    I don't know how you work that out.

Yours and Lord P(innochio)boro's logic that even though we were as good as down and only a miracle would have got us out of it after McClarens reign,you still blamed Rafa for taking us down.
    So if we are as good as down with Rafa still here with around 2 months to go on your reckoning if he gets sacked and we go down it will be the new managers fault.

I don't know how you work that out.

Quite easy it was Rafas fault last time we got relegated according to yourself and Pinocchio

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Quite easy it was Rafas fault last time we got relegated according to yourself and Pinocchio
    Nahh, you're wrong. I apportioned the blame fairly in my book.
    Unless you want to bring up where I blamed Rafa directly for the relegation as being his fault entirely.

Yours and Lord P(innochio)boro's logic that even though we were as good as down and only a miracle would have got us out of it after McClarens reign,you still blamed Rafa for taking us down.
    So if we are as good as down with Rafa still here with around 2 months to go on your reckoning if he gets sacked and we go down it will be the new managers fault.
    There was no miracle needed.
    There was enough games but Mr dive straight in Benitez decided to do a hit and run act on the players day off.
    Regardless of whether they underperformed, you do not adhere a squad to you by starting off like that.

Shearer done a similar thing.
    In my opinion both would have had a 50% better chance of succeeding with a bit more kid gloves....but then again I can only speculate on that past, as we'll never know, because it didn't happen that way.

Hanging onto Rafa and his ego borders on the insane.
    I'll hold Ashley to blame if he allows Rafa to take this club down again.
    You've just stated it today.Read that last sentence.

You've just stated it today.Read that last sentence.
    Rafa did take the club down.
    Who else was manager when they were relegated?

It's really not worth it you two.

He's got his warped view and nothing will change him of it.

You're just going to end up annoying yourselves over it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)