+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steve Howey on Total Sport

Hasn't he left it in lawyers hands this time though?

I mean he could still do all of the above and it wouldn't surprise me but if in lawyers hands might save him from the worse of himself?

Howey would not discuss it on Sky this morning as he had a massive reaction on social media last night.

As Warren Barton has tweeted the same thing today in would guess the source is Steve Wraith. So I would also guess it is quite inaccurate

Is he still linked to True Faith as they were the first ones to pull out of the boycott having supposedly been asked to step back by Kenyon's 'people'.

yeah, I think he's still linked to true faith

Is it not Michael Martin? (mackems hate him). They should have publicly thanked the MG for pulling the boycott as TF didn’t have the decency to tell MG they were going to the press.

hmmm maybe. not sure

Michael Martin is as unpopular with some groups of toon fans as he is with the mackems.

I think that looking into the distance on the high street, Mashley might take £300m instead of the £350m-400m he's been holding out for.

He'll need hard cash in the bank if a No Deal Brexit happens so I can see the tectonic plates shifting a little under Jabba's feet. Won't be surprised if he picks up another distressed chain - he won't buy HMV but if they're a barometer for the High Street, more are going to go. He'll need cash and NUFC is more of a semi-liquid asset than others in his portfolio.

If someone is seriously slapping north of £250m in cold hard cash, without stupid strings like Staylovely was angling for, they may in with a shout.

According to the Mail - so massive pinch of salt.

The take-over from Kenyon's lot is on the verge of collapse, their money have valued the club around £200 million (which conveniently fits the figure they've apparently got) but Ashley is holding out for £300 million.

But like i said, the mail, so massive pinch of salt.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)