+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The return of Enzio

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Happy to oblige with a couple of posts from his biggest fans..
    Oh Nooooooooooooo , I have been " revealed " ( I feel like I'm on Take Me Out). Yeah, I thought he was sh1te in a sea of sh1te before he got injured . I just hope he can improve along with the rest of the wasters and fire us to safety.

Or a game of Cluedo. I can reveal that ................navy, did Enzio in the ................with a large object ( yeah). There you go fatboy, some ammo.Could have been Del boy though, he would be " Happy to oblige".

Haha I love that it took you from midday to think of that.

Haha I love that it took you from midday to think of that.

Happy to oblige.

A great hush went around the room, followed by a gasp as the culprit(s) were " revealed". That one took a bit longer.

As someone that defended him, it was only a few people that said he was lazy, anyone with any sense could recognise he was a country mile better than anyone else in our team and was behind a lot of the goals we scored early on.
    Wow, "anyone with any sense". Could it be that some just have a different opinion!
    Last edited by navypie; 23-01-2019 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Wow, "anyone with any sense". Could it be that some just have a different opinion!
    There are opinions and then there are opinions !
    I suppose it just reveals the calibre of the persons opinion in question when stupidity is revealed as an opinion.
    If I'm not mistaken I'm sure some fans were slagging of Jack Grealish when he was with us, criticising his defensive capabilities.!?
    Enzio is the fastest most skilful player we have , he should be up front and an outlet from the back with a quick ball down the lines or over the top.
    He should not be at the back defending and then getting criticised for his lack of defensive abilities !

Thanks DF , I'm sure there were more than these slagging him off.
    Maybe it was just the same faces doing it over and over ..............!
    Anyway I think he has to be our salvation.
    I cant see any signings this late in the day being the quality we need to drag us up the table.
    Over the Hill soon to be non contract players or youngsters from the higher divisions given game time ( to iron out there mistakes) at our cost .
    NB However Jim Obrien did look a prospect in his first game for us , not sure how he was at Yeovil ?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    There are opinions and then there are opinions !
    I suppose it just reveals the calibre of the persons opinion in question when stupidity is revealed as an opinion.
    If I'm not mistaken I'm sure some fans were slagging of Jack Grealish when he was with us, criticising his defensive capabilities.!?
    Enzio is the fastest most skilful player we have , he should be up front and an outlet from the back with a quick ball down the lines or over the top.
    He should not be at the back defending and then getting criticised for his lack of defensive abilities !
    Enzio is sh1te .

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Thanks DF , I'm sure there were more than these slagging him off.
    Maybe it was just the same faces doing it over and over ..............!
    Anyway I think he has to be our salvation.
    I cant see any signings this late in the day being the quality we need to drag us up the table.
    Over the Hill soon to be non contract players or youngsters from the higher divisions given game time ( to iron out there mistakes) at our cost .
    NB However Jim Obrien did look a prospect in his first game for us , not sure how he was at Yeovil ?
    Del boy is always...................Happy to oblige.

ps. Enzio is sh1te.

pps." salvation" . Nearly missed that.Wow, things are worse than I thought.
    Last edited by navypie; 24-01-2019 at 06:53 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast