+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby vs Villa........

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post

Max Lowe at left back absolutely bonkers
    The way you have set that side down on here, Lowe was at right back....... and that would have been bonkers.

Lowe is a left back who has just been named Aberdeen's Players player of the year.

Evening lads & lasses - I for one don't think this game is a foregone conclusion, many neutrals I speak to seem to but anyone who watched your game at Leeds will see it as a good match-up. We will be labelled as favourites because of the 10 game winning run so all the pressure is on us, if we play the pressing game and keep it tight at the back then we are hard to beat. We lack quality down the right so most of our forays are through the middle which FL will have spotted in our games.

Whatever the outcome I hope it's fair and the best team wins rather than poor officiating deciding it.

Exatly, villain, hoping for a clean match with us winning

Seriously though I don't mind losing, the Championship is the best league in the world imo, we get to play Florest and Leeds again next season if we lose so it not all bad regardless

But the 170m quid would come in handy, think of all the Jacob Butterfields we could buy with that? we'd be able to sideways pass our way back to the promised land of the Championship....

Good luck Rams. Feel in my old Blades bones that you are going to do this

Sorry lads, you’ve done well to get this far but honestly?

Pathetic team selection

Biggest game of the season and he puts that side out at Wembley?

No Marriott or Waghorn ffs, Might as well not bothered getting past Leeds in hindsight

I expected us to put out our best team and go down swinging, but no, we meakly surrender with Huddleston and Bennett

Pacaman

We're gonna get slaughtered by Leeds and Forest fans here and if we're being honest its warranted

Biggest stage of them all and its the manager choking it with a team selection

Fu** off!!

No you’re not we are all too busy laughing

Lampard can f*** off to Chelsea after that, I'm absolutely fuming more than depressed, gobbed off for 10 days after Leeds, how the fans deserve it, how Keogh deserves it, and then puts that team out, its fu**ing disgusting Lampard, pack your bags and f*** off

no doubt they'll reel of the bull**** "we should be proud" rubbish though, I wouldn't be proud of that surrender ffs

That team selection cannot be defended, anyone who defends that is a moron and can f*** off

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)