+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fishal Timothy home 27th October roll call and all that crap !!!

In/oot - Nae Sure - If Moog Jnr's boys club fitba is on then Oot / if its off then In

Furryboots - Ploughed park somewhere on Deeside or SS Section V

Pre - Depends

Post - Depends

Prediction - 0-2 - but to be honest the main thing for me is that we play again this week like we did at Motherwell. Ball on the deck, making passes, pressing higher up the park, working the channels properly & getting forward in support of the striker.

Do that, get in their faces & have a go & I can live with a defeat.

Do the usual timid, scared, negative sitting back & sitting off and they can all GTF.

I'd be more hopefuly of a decent result if we stuck with the same team as we used last week - maybe drop Wilson for Hedges as I really don't think Wilson is suited to a role where he has to track back and spend most of his time helping Logan in defence.

I didn't think Leigh and Vyner would work in midfield but they were better than any other defensive midfield pairing we've had all season. Having two guys with a bit of height, strength, speed and tackling ability does make a bit of difference, and they used that ball as well, if not better, than guys like Ferguson, Ojo, Bryson etc have done who are meant to be midfielders. The only concern with going with that is having Considine at LB as he's always liable to get torn to shreds by a winger with pace.

I actually think McInnes will do something daft and change things around - probably bring in Bryson and Gleeson or something ridiculous like that. I'm struggling to believe last weekend was a tactical masterstroke from him and was probably more likely to be a total fluke that he stumbled upon a lineup that worked.

Prediction time for the match....I reckon we will get a right horsing at home....0-4. Anyone actually think we will win? (Seek urgent medical help if you do!)

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Prediction time for the match....I reckon we will get a right horsing at home....0-4. Anyone actually think we will win? (Seek urgent medical help if you do!)
    You’re being pessimistic.
    I don’t think it’ll be 0-4.
    It’ll be 0-3

I get more confident that we'll take a positive result when I read the negative posts because history as shown time and time again that the predictions of the posters on AbMad are usually wide of the mark....

Some of you hate McInnes, some hate Milne, some hate both, one loves Milne, a few think Del's ok, one hates Cosgrove, one in particular hates Considine but most are clouded by their preconceptions.

We'll probably lose because we usually lose at home to them, all in our league do... But it's not inconceivable that we can give them a proper match this time so I'm going to say 2-2

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I get more confident that we'll take a positive result when I read the negative posts because history as shown time and time again that the predictions of the posters on AbMad are usually wide of the mark....

Some of you hate McInnes, some hate Milne, some hate both, one loves Milne, a few think Del's ok, one hates Cosgrove, one in particular hates Considine but most are clouded by their preconceptions.

We'll probably lose because we usually lose at home to them, all in our league do... But it's not inconceivable that we can give them a proper match this time so I'm going to say 2-2
    We need a few of our players to be bitten by a dog this week. When that happened to Hayes he scored the opener and we beat them 2-1 at our place.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    We need a few of our players to be bitten by a dog this week. When that happened to Hayes he scored the opener and we beat them 2-1 at our place.
    I would rather McInnes got savaged by a mutt

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Ah think there's mair chance o' oor players gettin dogged by a Bitton

This thread is trailing the Hamilton match thread and that match isn’t until the end of the month. As fans we obviously don’t get too excited playing Celtic any more. Probably due to the fact nearly everyone of us expects a defeat. Oh Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    As fans we obviously don’t get too excited playing Celtic any more. Probably due to the fact nearly everyone of us expects a defeat.
    Never a truer word.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast