+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton match thread, roll call etc 30/10/19

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Report me to the forum police
    Nah, just still wondering where the Killie thread is

In/Oot - Oot

Match prediction : 2-0 to the once michty.

SF

Prediction - There’s going to be a general election. When I don’t know but I guess it will be sooner rather than later.
    We might see the Killie thread before then though .

What about Indy Ref 2, when do people predict that will happen?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Prediction - There’s going to be a general election. When I don’t know but I guess it will be sooner rather than later.
    We might see the Killie thread before then though .

What about Indy Ref 2, when do people predict that will happen?
    General election

In/Oot - In.

Match prediction - Tory win.

Indy Ref 2

In/Oot - In

Match prediction - Jocks to tell England to poke it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    General election

In/Oot - In.

Match prediction - Tory win.

Indy Ref 2

In/Oot - In (Does this mean you want to remain in?)

Match prediction - Jocks to tell England to poke it.
    Jocks tell the Guffs to poke it, but when?

It means I'm voting.

To add some flesh to the bone.

As somebody with no personal interest in 'Scotland' I voted remain last time but if I'm dragged out of the EU I'll be voting leave. I think this will be a common theme and it wouldn't be too wide of the mark to extrapolate from this that independence will be achieved this time.

Of course, the funniest thing would be Scotland to be full EU members and the guffs to have only associate status. ( so that they could pretend to be out)

This would result in them grovelling to us every time an important vote was due.

Join Shengen Scotland
    Watch the b’astards cringe

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Nah, just still wondering where the Killie thread is
    Dinna panic min it's under control I will be back from my Middle East pilgrimage in plenty time to start the Killie thread, it's all under control.
    One game at a time ....... well apart from just now I suppose as my good pal RJ clearly had a rush of blood to the heid with the excitement of being asked to start this one and had a wee dose of premature ejac and all that, but he has managed to kick it off and fair play to him.
    His eagerness and perhaps dodgy timing just goes to show how difficult and responsible a task it actually is to start one, but dinna worry min this blip in the procedure is on temporary, normal service will be resumed soon.

Still think this Accies game will be another thrilling 0-0 borefest

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Dinna panic min it's under control I will be back from my Middle East pilgrimage in plenty time to start the Killie thread, it's all under control.
    One game at a time ....... well apart from just now I suppose as my good pal RJ clearly had a rush of blood to the heid with the excitement of being asked to start this one and had a wee dose of premature ejac and all that, but he has managed to kick it off and fair play to him.
    His eagerness and perhaps dodgy timing just goes to show how difficult and responsible a task it actually is to start one, but dinna worry min this blip in the procedure is on temporary, normal service will be resumed soon.

Still think this Accies game will be another thrilling 0-0 borefest
    It’s a pleasure getting asked to start a thread....I wouldn’t go as far as saying I would shoot my load but it was certainly a pleasure nonetheless. Hopefully see you back to your normal duties for the Kilmarnock thread but anytime you need bailed out and need an experienced poster to help you out then it’s a pleasure. No point any riff raff getting the gig as the standard of match threads would start to dwindle.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Dinna panic min
    Im nae panicking, it’s open season now and we need the Killie thread to move on.

Anyway, back on topic, does anyone think Boris will get his Brexit bill passed this week?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast