+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bristol Rovers without their Manager next weekend?

As my mate pocket would say. You heard it hear first.
    The miller's will go to the end of the season undefeated. I feel it in mi water

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Of course - but we surely should be more confident going into the game on the back of 4 straight wins than they are after 5 games without a win
    True. But if it were the only factor the current Liverpool team would never lose again.

We are on a roll. We will win the league. Have faith.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I suggest you piss in a bottle and have it checked out just to be on safe side

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    i suggest you piss in a bottle and have it checked out just to be on safe side

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I suggest you piss in a bottle and have it checked out just to be on safe side
    Send me your address m8. I always value your opinion ��

Send me your address m8. I always value your opinion ��
    I’m not Dr Kempo

You wouldn't believe how I wish this could happen with my open bets I have on our lot....but there will be another loss where least expected. Take a look at February's fixtures, easiest month for us on paper but and I say but, don't take it for granted we will win them all.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    True. But if it were the only factor the current Liverpool team would never lose again.
    I'm definitely not suggesting current form is the only factor. Obviously owt could go wrong. I know that the form team are not going to win 100% of the time. I am merely saying that our form is so good and Brizzles not so good that the probability is that we should win.
    Liverpool are a perfect case in point. For just about all of the season they have gone into games as the form team. They have won 20 and drawn one. If they lose next week I reckon they would be disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You wouldn't believe how I wish this could happen with my open bets I have on our lot....but there will be another loss where least expected. Take a look at February's fixtures, easiest month for us on paper but and I say but, don't take it for granted we will win them all.
    Best to take nothing for granted in footie mate.
    Easy month?
    Sorry to harp on about current form but over last 6 games form table shows:
    Burton 4th
    Coventry 5th
    MK 6th
    Accrington 8th
    Of course we're number one
    Make of it what you will

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast