+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T. Merry Xmas you scumbags

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Fking he’ll talk about simple

That’s scary

I think you may need to buy your neighbour a pint though
    Which is not that simple..🍺

Scumbag ****s! I’m a late sleeper early riser.
    Watching TV at 1.20am and heard a bang and a crash outside. Jumped up and opened the curtains to see a 4x 4 black vehicle parked at the side of my neighbours van then suddenly drive off. No lights on. Rushed outside to see they had broken the lock on his van and had subsequently nicked a whacker plate , woke my neighbour who called the police to report the theft. Wouldn’t come out even though they had scattered another item on the pavement ( fingerprints etc) they said they would supply a crime number to claim off his insurance. Who do you blame for less policing on the streets today????

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Scumbag ****s! I’m a late sleeper early riser.
    Watching TV at 1.20am and heard a bang and a crash outside. Jumped up and opened the curtains to see a 4x 4 black vehicle parked at the side of my neighbours van then suddenly drive off. No lights on. Rushed outside to see they had broken the lock on his van and had subsequently nicked a whacker plate , woke my neighbour who called the police to report the theft. Wouldn’t come out even though they had scattered another item on the pavement ( fingerprints etc) they said they would supply a crime number to claim off his insurance. Who do you blame for less policing on the streets today????
    The "woke" society

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12