+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballot for League Cup Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Got F ALL but the odds were always against me,add to that i'm no exactly flavour O the month we The Big Man.I would be surprised if anyone asking for their money back was successful in the ballot.
    TBF, if people have been asking for their season ticket money back, they probably aren't interested in getting tickets to these games.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    TBF, if people have been asking for their season ticket money back, they probably aren't interested in getting tickets to these games.
    A lot of lifelong supporters were doing the only thing in their power to try and prevent a managerial appointment they thought would be catastrophic for the club.
    Totally understandable in my opinion but your right enough as far as i'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    I don't think it does mate. I'm in a similar situation.
    Got a reply mate. It’s is for the 3 of use as we purchase our tickets together. 👍

Got my email today for the Elgin game and can’t wait to get back inside Tannadice 😁 🖤🧡🖤🧡

500?
    Not much can be done as rules are rules whatever your viewpoint political or otherwise.
    Zero chance of selling season tickets to new season ticket customers or lapsed season ticket customers like myself who held 3 tickets for 17 years until about 5 years ago when I just paid at gate or bought for all ticket games when finances and work allowed.
    Was considering 2 in GF upper last week but as the hike from early bird new customer to current price totals about £220 extra and with no guarantee of actually getting in the club have zero chance of selling any more ST seats.
    The club really need to look at the structure as last week I would have paid over 800 for 2 but not over a 1000, now as people see that you might only be watching streams again no one in their right mind will become a new ST holder.
    This is not a rant at the club I am just saying it as I see it, the club can only let in as many as scottish government allows but the club could alter the flawed pricing structure with this in mind

I'm going to Elgin game, one luck bar steward.

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan123 View Post
    500?
    Not much can be done as rules are rules whatever your viewpoint political or otherwise.
    Zero chance of selling season tickets to new season ticket customers or lapsed season ticket customers like myself who held 3 tickets for 17 years until about 5 years ago when I just paid at gate or bought for all ticket games when finances and work allowed.
    Was considering 2 in GF upper last week but as the hike from early bird new customer to current price totals about £220 extra and with no guarantee of actually getting in the club have zero chance of selling any more ST seats.
    The club really need to look at the structure as last week I would have paid over 800 for 2 but not over a 1000, now as people see that you might only be watching streams again no one in their right mind will become a new ST holder.
    This is not a rant at the club I am just saying it as I see it, the club can only let in as many as scottish government allows but the club could alter the flawed pricing structure with this in mind
    I just bought two new season tickets yesterday so your 'zero chance' is already up the poley.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I just bought two new season tickets

yesterday so your 'zero chance' is already up the poley.
    Best of luck to you.
    Hopefully you actually get in.
    I still think the price hike is crazy but as you have proved some will still buy so zero was wrong.
    Just out of interest what stand are you in and what is the price now compared to last window?

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan123 View Post
    Best of luck to you.
    Hopefully you actually get in.
    I still think the price hike is crazy but as you have proved some will still buy so zero was wrong.
    Just out of interest what stand are you in and what is the price now compared to last window?
    GF Lower. Paid £480 for mine & £30 for my nine year old nephew. Steep but I, like many others I imagine, had been waiting on some positive news regarding getting into the stadium which came three days ago.

Given where I am located these days there was probably zero chance of me getting one of these emails. I wonder if my section was even considered. May contact the club to see...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)